• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

6th August Session

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Hey everyone.

We're coming up to the next Tribe session - 6th August 2007.

Can you let me know if you are coming in this thread as well as any particular training you'd like to do?

Thanks!

Hi everyone, unfortunately I am once again abroad! Am feeling very happy though with my freediving progress after a successful competition at the Salt Free Double Dip this weekend. Have a good session, hope to see you next time!

Anna

Hi Stephan (and everyone else)... I'm looking forward to making it along for my first session if there's space.

Seth

Hi Stephan,
your reminders for the Tribe sessions are getting earlier and earlier :) I'm afraid i'm not going to be very helpful and say that i plan on coming but something has come up every other month so far. I am not going away this week end so i should be fresh and able bodied on Monday i will email you again Monday day time. I hope all is well and you are enjoying the sunshine. Thanks Katie

hello all
I should be able to make it to my first session aswell. Is there a pre session talk at 6.45pm or do we just start at 7.30pm?
Rhys

Hi Rhys,

We always have a chat session first, afterwards too. Things are very relaxed there. No pressure to leave ever so we sit around and discuss things in comfortable surroundings. That's after the sauna of course! Oh, and we do get SOME training in too! :)

I'll be there at 7pm.

Simon

Hi Stephan,

All is well today and i will be attending tonight. If possible can i borrow the wet suit again? Also i would like to buy a book on Free diving can you bring it tonight? Umberto Pelizzari "Manual of FreeDiving"

I will bring my cheque book just in case. I am really looking forward to tonights session. See you there katie

OK Katie - i'll bring some manuals along. They are priced at £20 per book.

I'll bring several copies along in case anyone else wants one as well.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I've just spoken to David, our host at the pool and he says the water is 36c!

I will be getting there a little earlier tonight than I said earlier, around 6:30pm. All are welcome to arrive at this time too if you wish. I know I said there is no pressure to leave, but David needs to get to Gatwick to pick up a friend so we have to be out by 11pm. Plenty of time and we are usually out before then anyway.

Stephan will be with us so if that's Ok with you Stephan if you can accompany the regulars in the pool and I will be in the lounge doing the induction courses.

Simon.

BTW - got an email from Tony (TonyKKKKK) saying he's ill so won't be attending tonight.

Soooo- at present we have:
  1. John Warburton (warbie)
  2. Seth Ward - New Member - Welcome! (Seth)
  3. Rhys Sweaney - New Member - Welcome!(Rhys)
  4. Katie O'Brien (luckstar)
  5. Hannah Brown - New Member - Welcome!(hcb1982)
  6. James Smith (JamesS)
As well as Simon and myself. Both Simon and I will be there from 7pm. Remember pool session fee is £15 for everyone.

New members remember you also need to complete your pool induction tonight (remember to bring the £30 for your pool induction course as well).

Great, just popped home from work and got my cheque book and swimsuit, see you about 7ish

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT