• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bali Spearfishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

balispearo

May 13, 2013
I just want to share my spearfishing experiences in Bali Indonesia to everyone through my blog. Please visit my blog at Bali spearfishing. Please send any Comments and question through the blog or forum.

Thanks!

GT.jpg

blogger-image-1104006579.jpg

blogger-image-199265432.jpg

blogger-image-707478382.jpg

Nice!! Are you guys still in or around Bali? I'm looking to some freediving and spearing there, do you mind if I join you guys? Contact me at mikala.mich@gmail.com, thanks!

Hey mate,I'm in indonesia for a few months and keen to do some spearfishing...I have over 10yrs experience and all my own gear with me....looking for dive buddy's...contact me on jwaddilove_10@hotmail.com or 082237394878 heading to java for a couple weeks then over to sumbawa. Cheers

hi guys, will be in Bali and Gili in august. could you give me an advice, what kind of suite should I bring with me?
3,5mm is ok? or too hot?
thanks
ciao
dima

hi guys, will be in Bali and Gili in august. could you give me an advice, what kind of suite should I bring with me?
3,5mm is ok? or too hot?
thanks
ciao
dima

It depends where you will spearfish. Nusa penida is always cold due to upwelling. Bali some spot will be cold. 3.5 for penida is perfect but bali you might need a thinner top if it is two piece.

It depends where you will spearfish. Nusa penida is always cold due to upwelling. Bali some spot will be cold. 3.5 for penida is perfect but bali you might need a thinner top if it is two piece.

thanks! i will stay in denpasar and in gili islands.
do you have some tips for me where to fish starting from the shore?

thanks! i will stay in denpasar and in gili islands.
do you have some tips for me where to fish starting from the shore?
Majority of the spot that you can access from the shore is overfish by the local, so you wont see any big fish unless u happen to be in the right time, and place of passing trevally. I dont recommend it but if you want to give it a try, all bukit area that have access to beach is good. Goodluck

Sumbawa was awsome....mostly reef species,found sum really healthy lively reef,big lumps and brain corals onto sand....loads of seapearch,trevs,jacks and jobbys....shot a couple of mackeral and some hoo and rainbow runners at some FADs...a few little yellow fin about but diddnt shoot any,and no doggys....but awsome trip...waves are always good :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT