• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freedive Mask

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

adelmorsey

Jul 12, 2013
Dear All,

I am looking for an answe for a simple inquiry for a new sperfishing mask which I tend to buy, this might seem like an old conventional thread about spearfishing mask but my case is special as I have short vision and I need a mask which can fit corrective lenses.

The mask available to me is the Poseidon Threedee Mask "http://www.poseidon.com/products/masks-fins/threedee", but I am aware that poseidon brand is rounded for Scuba field which gives me a lot of worries, I currently use a sherwood mask and it's the worst piece of equipment I have and it's giving me the most annoying time ever, I feel like smashing it at any time.

My question is would this mask be okay for freediving?

Your experienced recommendations are highly appreciated!

Best Regards.

Mares makes mask that can have optical lenses specifically for spear fishermen like the mares star (liquid skin is nice) and X-VU. I only own the mares star and I must say that I love it! liquid skin feels really soft on your face and is quite sturdy.

hope this helps

Mares makes mask that can have optical lenses specifically for spear fishermen like the mares star (liquid skin is nice) and X-VU. I only own the mares star and I must say that I love it! liquid skin feels really soft on your face and is quite sturdy.

hope this helps
Thanks for your reply mate.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT