• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving on YouTube

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
All in what you are used to. I clearly remember the first time I saw 20 ft vis. It was incredible after what I was used to diving in. Shoot a lot of fish is vis not much better than fin tip.

I'm used to crystal clear freshwater that never goes below 60ft of vis. I'm a little spoiled :) I still wish I had the ocean. We're closing in on the Bahamas trip, though!

Jake

I love it, Lovely colours, fitting music. If I where a women I could also name some other qualities ;)

Last edited:
Sorry, I wouldn't like to be a woman at all :(
Just the reverse :) since I actually enjoyed to be a safety freediver for this girl ;)

Reactions: Kars
This one only needs a small dagger on her hip to be the next Bond girl :)
Surely this one got your white card didn't she?

The white one, almost guess, Kars :) was not the white card but the white wine ;) just that evening in nice tavern where we enjoyed again alltogether 6 (six!) = with that girl + my wife who filmed that girl ;) + our elder son + his own girlfriend ;) + my old friend, who also launched *freediving bottle-rocket* just after we all finished to be safeties of that climbing girl ;)

Love the images, not so much the music.
The waters look rather clear and lush with corals and life! - has it always be this beautiful, or has it been better in your past?

I have no idea, this is the only time I've been to Cuba. Visibility felt better than it appears on the video.

I was hoping to see some more big fish, but I was there for work and only had one day of diving, unfortunately.

Reactions: Kars
Cool video, wish I was there! Good musical choice, it is striking to notice how much of a difference the music can make.

Reactions: FreeDivingJake
Doing a shore dive on my way out to a reef swam into 1000's of Elf/Shad/Blue Fish just offshore. It was literally a underwater river of fish.... it seemed as if there were no beginning or end to it... truly magical moment!

Encountered this Sunfish whilst spearfishing at Dassen Island recently. It was humongous!
What a crazy looking creature. Must also add, for a fish that doesn’t look like it should be able to swim properly, it's got a proper turn of speed.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT