1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 33,800+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 440,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 5,500+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hello

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greets' started by motomaniac, Apr 27, 2012.

1. motomaniac

motomaniac Member

hi, my names jason, ive dived for about 4 years now, ive just moved back to durham after living in jersey for 6 years.going to join a local scuba club when money permits and am looking for someone to go spearfishing with and show me the local area.....
  2. malt1977

malt1977 New Member

Well bugger me, Hi J, welcome to the site!!!

Diving certainly isn't the same without you here mate.
  3. EARL1220i

EARL1220i spearbigfish.com

welcome dive safe mate
  4. motomaniac

motomaniac Member

ow do marc , divings not the same here either.... cos i aint been in the water since i left... boo hoo... well, not apart from one pool dive
  5. malt1977

malt1977 New Member

That's a shame. Went in at Bon Nuit last night, 2m vis not so great, then got caught up in fishing line... Could have been worse I guess.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bcjx1i
  6. motomaniac

motomaniac Member

you just be careful, im not there to look after you now, ... good job you got yersen a knife..... bon nuit is nice, you can go around the other side of the harbour wall, some nice rock scars on the right too.... why you not at work??.. or are you?..lol..
  7. malt1977

malt1977 New Member

Yup, I'm at work lol...paperwork

Went on the far side of the wall but the vis was worse which was a shame. I dive with Ian and another friend, safety in numbers and all.

There's a club dive in a couple of weeks that should be good, a chance to learn a bit more me thinks.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uwz34k
  8. motomaniac

motomaniac Member

nice one, you just should have started it with me and gwyll... you tool...
  9. malt1977

malt1977 New Member

Yup, I really regret not doing it sooner.
  10. reshmita

reshmita Member

Hi this is reshmita, probably the newest member of this forum. Hope to share and get a lot of information through this forum.
  11. EARL1220i

EARL1220i spearbigfish.com

welcome thats nice if you need something just ask and it will be answered :)