• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

How to defog your diving mask in 30 seconds...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Seriously, how many times are you going to post this video???

@tuboludo - mutliple posts about the same thing (cross-posting) is against the rules. You will have all other posts deleted.

I am also concerned that the posts of the videos are an effort to sell your book advertised at the end of the video and on the YouTube page which has nothing to do with diving at all. I will allow this one post above of the video to stay but will not allow any further copies of it to be posted.

:jimlad: As you good people wishes – I guess the ”Free World” with democracy, freedom of speech and everything, has its limitations :whistle: Just like in the so-called “None Free World” :sneaky: (just made the last word up. But I am pretty sure you know what I mean) :p Life is Beautiful (even with no sugar on top):smuggrin:

:wideyed: Keep on diving boys (and girls) :kiss: Would you believe it? I meet some young girls in their twenties going spear-fishing here in Denmark?! Like I told them, “I guess you women didn’t even need us men in the Stone Age!” LOL :LOL:

:jimlad: As you good people wishes – I guess the ”Free World” with democracy, freedom of speech and everything, has its limitations :whistle: Just like in the so-called “None Free World” :sneaky: (just made the last word up. But I am pretty sure you know what I mean) :p Life is Beautiful (even with no sugar on top):smuggrin:
Actually this isn't a democracy - this is a private site with rules and you agree to those rules when you sign up. Clearly one of them is not too cross-post/duplicate post and you fell foul of this one hence why your other posts got deleted and penalties given. Besides you are trying to promote a book about Syria on the back of a video that is to do with Freediving - i'll be honest I don't view that as very ethical!

In case you need to read the rules again they are here: http://forums.deeperblue.com/help/rules

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT