• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ireland Spearing 2012

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sunfish

Old Hippy
May 13, 2007
Happy New Year to all and best of luck in 2012:)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ what he said... Lets hope 2012 is far better than 2011...

Wish ye all clear waters ;)

Happy 2012 to everyone and I hope the water clears up for ye. Spearfishing 2012 has started pretty good for me, got my first Grouper, Spadefish and Blue Runner. As an extra special new years gift I lost my gloves and now my hands are full of urchin spines. Wonderful.

Happy 2012 to everyone and I hope the water clears up for ye. Spearfishing 2012 has started pretty good for me, got my first Grouper, Spadefish and Blue Runner. As an extra special new years gift I lost my gloves and now my hands are full of urchin spines. Wonderful.

Thats good going for connemara ;)

Any pics?

Happy new one lads. 2012 started fantasticly well for me but cant go into details on a public site lol. hope ye all have a great one. 90% sure i am going to steves comp in liverpool in march if any one else if interetsed in going. i think turn up grab the prizes and the women then go on the lash and eat some potatoes. its what steve is expecting and i dont wanna let him down.

Thats good going for connemara ;)

Any pics?

Just one of the spadefish, I will stick it up when I get the chance. Sure dont you know some of Connemara is located in a space time vortex? While it appears to be in Co. Galway, some of it is located in Brasil. Fortunately for me thats the part I'm living in! :)

Happy new one lads. 2012 started fantasticly well for me but cant go into details on a public site lol. hope ye all have a great one. 90% sure i am going to steves comp in liverpool in march if any one else if interetsed in going. i think turn up grab the prizes and the women then go on the lash and eat some potatoes. its what steve is expecting and i dont wanna let him down.

See you there buddy, i'll PM you some details on the accommodation a few of them are staying in, it'll be nice to al stay close together for a meal etc

:)

Hello there t , i was looking out at them huge waves under the castle today and one of your gloves came in on a wave and hit me ... ha ha

Howya Colm happy new year to you, post that glove down to me when you get a chance! The weather is hit and miss here, its rainy season and there is some serious flooding around the state of Rio. Plenty of swell aswell so no spearing just surfing.

right... Next thurs/fri looks good.... Defo gonna get wet. Might try for flounder... Any takers!

Hi, Have you seen the OMER catalogue 2012? I think we should all consider this new product!
a bigger version of this of course ... :)

omer.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT