• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ireland Spearing 2012

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
waaaaaaaaaay to small!!

anyway... Why get rid of some prime central heating? :)

There is a version for Ireland too....

omer2.jpg

:D

I was trying to upload a balls cover too but this "deeper blue website" is obviously too narrow :) :) :)

Last edited:
I know a few guys who have these, I think they're called a "pissette", and was thinking about buying a pair of trousers with one fitted (sitting in your own pee for a few hours can't be good for you), but then looking at the image of the "upgrade" it looks like it should be pretty straight forward to make on of these with a couple of spare metres of neoprene. What do we think?

I know a few guys who have these, I think they're called a "pissette", and was thinking about buying a pair of trousers with one fitted (sitting in your own pee for a few hours can't be good for you), but then looking at the image of the "upgrade" it looks like it should be pretty straight forward to make on of these with a couple of spare metres of neoprene. What do we think?

As long as I have my weightbelt on tight enough so it doesn't get warm around the ears I'm happy!!

Happy New Year All, not long until you're back in the water now. Allthough I'm sure the Cork lads haven't left the water!

Actually your pee is extremely sterile, perhaps more so than the water you are swimming in, your liver takes care of that!
Its just a psychological thing, younno, people who don't pee in their suits have mental probs ;)

Actually your pee is extremely sterile, perhaps more so than the water you are swimming in, your liver takes care of that!
Its just a psychological thing, younno, people who don't pee in their suits have mental probs ;)

I Know it's sterile but still smells funny :( :D

I Know it's sterile but still smells funny :( :D

Depends on what you eat and your level of hydration :)

Actually, a good tip I got is too drink a litre or two of water before and during your dive. That way you 1) generate more pee / central heating and 2) you are so hydrated your pee is clear and practically pure water...

magic ;)

Hello guys, greatings from Russell in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand!!!
How is the new year going so far and what was the summer season like as I didn't get a chance to go out at all, beside one magical week in Donegal in August.
I hope you all a good coming summers season and Happy New years from down here :D

The water around here is so nice, no need for a wetsuit and the fish are soooo plentiful, it's almost too easy. Not like back home where you really have to work for it :p

Jason.

holidays or u living there now?

Sounds savage, we await your pics :)

Last years season, for us, has not started yet :(

Hello guys, greatings from Russell in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand!!!
How is the new year going so far and what was the summer season like as I didn't get a chance to go out at all, beside one magical week in Donegal in August.
I hope you all a good coming summers season and Happy New years from down here :D

The water around here is so nice, no need for a wetsuit and the fish are soooo plentiful, it's almost too easy. Not like back home where you really have to work for it :p

Jason.

Some people have a great time while in Ireland ... To PEE, or not to PEE: that is the question!

Oh so yer all over here then!! I'm ordering from scubastore if anyone wants anything and share delivery!????? Happy new year!

That's a great video from shiny. Two things I noticed.
1. There are some amount of plaice in south devon.
2 that could have been me! Same suit, fins, computer and mask. All I need now is a great plaice spot!!
Great video.

That's a great video from shiny. Two things I noticed.
1. There are some amount of plaice in south devon.
2 that could have been me! Same suit, fins, computer and mask. All I need now is a great plaice spot!!
Great video.
Only thing is you need to be able to spot the plaice when they're buried!!!!
I re-ran that vid a few times and still couldn't see the fish until he'd shot them. I reckon he was fairly deep too but there didn't seem to be any current.
The place we went to in your boat last time (second stop before we came in to the Harbour rock) seemed OK if a little shallow. I shot two although I only landed one. I'm rubbish at flatties. I've no eye and even less patience. I'm sure someone who was good at flats could have got more.
Didn't some boat angler get a 3.5 lber or something like that last year in or near that place? In a boat angling comp? Or was it the year before?
I think that's your spot. Wish I had something like it here anyway!
How did that bass meeting go John? PM me if you like.

Ya all that area is very good. I remember trawling a 6lb plaice years ago inside the harbour. Still a great spot but always dirty so no point diving it. Must get back to that area again for some deeper dives.
His deepest was 15m I think. Dunno how he spotted them but he looks in the same places I would look but I never have any luck!!
Who has plaice fever then? Next boat trip is for plaice!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT