• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Orca Free

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Herup

Pickin´ nose... again.
Sep 12, 2009
Just received my new Orca Free suite. According to the manufacture it is a hi-tech free diving suite (but let me let you in on this: It didn´t come for free) with many free dive specific features such as:
Free Zip
Free Seal
Free Flow
Free Wing Panel
Free Fly Arm Panel
Free Flex Back Panel
And the unadvertised but free... CAMEL TOE...for men :hmm

Free.jpg

Best Friday regards
Herup

PG13??? Well, maybe not. If so, please let me know so I can erase. Its FREE :D

Yes, but I dont have a sufficiently effective macro lens to document it rofl

Reactions: trux
rofl I don't know what's worse - the camel toe or the disturbing, anatomically correct wetsuits that surface from time to time.

anatomically correct wetsuits that surface from time to time.

Are my wetsuits anatomically incorrect? Inquiring minds want to know. :confused:

Must get things right, you know . . . wouldn't want to surface without the correct suit! Could you post a link so I can find out how to fix the anatomy on my suits right away? :eek:

Last edited:
No offense intended :) I just wondered if it was preferable to have the camel toe suit or a suit outfitted with one of these: http://forums.deeperblue.com/beach-bar/30539-rubber-peeing-2.html#post209324

No offense taken at all, BatRay! I just couldn't resist a bit of teasing. :eek: After all, like Uma Thurman said "There's just something about an anatomically correct rubber suit"

I'm definitely thinking the anatomically correct option will result in a cleaner suit, even if it is a little NSW when not tucked in.

One question to Simos and any other guys who have worn suits with this option, how bad is the leakage of cold water in with these things?

Hmm I don't remember very well because it was literally the first few times I'd ever been freediving a few years ago and as you can imagine I had too many other things to worry about when I was in the water. :)

For what it's worth, I don't remember any significant amount of water coming in the suit - I think 'tucking it in' behind the lower part of the top seals it to a decent extend.

I am not too convinced it results in a much cleaner suit either though, unless you wear the suit naked (which I didn't). I didn't test that though as it was a borrowed suit so I was just bursting to go instead which spoiled half my session - I bought my own suit shortly after and made sure it was NOT anatomically correct lol

I guess it depends on how bothered you are about these things but personally I think it's hardly worth getting such a suit. The only advantage is the fact that you can get out of the water after a couple of hours diving in cold water and still pretend there is something there lol

I'm a speedo's man... you never know with Rip Torn is going to visit....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT