• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

South Wales Club

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jaymz

Apr 10, 2012
Piratesteve suggested in the pembroke forum about starting a South Wales Club. Id just like to chase up the idea with a new thread as I think it would be an excellent idea. Regular dives and social meets and some pool training. If anyones interested then please respond here so we can get the ball rolling with it this summer :)

Cheers Guys

Hi all
For Starters, I propose an initial meeting in an easy to find pub in the middle of the south wales like the one at McArtherglen bridgend, just off the M4. just to discuss the idea and see what everyone wants.

regards,

piratesteve.

Next sunday? I work away all week and am home saturday afternoons

hi chaps,
sorry about the delay in replying.
Sunday sounds great.I can only make the evening though, say 8.30pm at the harvester at mac arther glen.

regards,

piratesteve.

apoligies about sunday lads, i really did think it was sunday coming up after Dawsie said 'next week' :(

Hope all went ok. Did you agree on any times to get out ?

hi Jaymz.
Me and Dawsie are still up for getting together a like minded group of enthusiasts, he is in france at the moment, I think!! and I am in pembrokeshire till thursday.
Me and him have been out a few times early summer, and we did go along to the pub in bridgend back in june when arranged a meet but i think there was a crossed wire with dates etc so it ended up just being us two.
If you are still interested then great lets meet up.
If you are up for spearoing this week give us a shout. I'm west till thusday.

Regards.

Piratesteve.

yeah steve it was a bit of a mix up, my fault to be honest :)

Definatley up for trying again. And I want to dive this week, I havent been much. Lost a glove from the last time I went so ill root around for that now and if i cant find it ill order more and hope it comes by then

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT