• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What Is The Best Freediving Dive Computer

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What Is The Best Freediving Dive Computer

• Aeris F10 v2

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Aeris F11

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Suunto D6i

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Suunto D4i

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Liquivision Xen for Freediving

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ScubaPro Meridian

• Sporasub SP1

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Aeris Manta

• Omersub Mik 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
I'm collating a list of current Freediving Computers for 2014 and wanted to poll everyone on what you think is the best Freediving Computer right now.

Vote in the poll and after 14 days we'll see who the winner is!

Maybe a better question would be, which one would you like to have :) or which one do you use. I know which one I would :)

D6i. I am using D4 now (mostly i am missing multiple depth alarms, othervise it is great). A friend has a D6i and he says it is fantastic. Also the design is nice. It can be used as everyday watch while d4 is a little bit too sporty

Anyone used the Omer UP-X1? My Casio (with depth meter) died this summer at 5m so I need something new...

I've got my Aeris F11 from the sale at Dipndive a couple of months ago. I have to say, it is a really great tool for freedivers. It has a compact and appealing design. The computer is very precise and completely reliable, I recommend it! ;)

Good idea. However its impossible to answer. Despite Reading about all of them, I only own One. And best for what purpose? Also the prices are very different making a comparison difficult, it's uncertain how to interpret the result. Perhaps a reformulated question would be better, or a few related polls. Anyway I couldn't answer the question :)

Love my F-10 aeris pretty simple to use if you read the instructions, if you don't it only takes an hour of pushing buttons to figure it all out ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT