• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

where to buy "Sporasub Dessault Footpockets"??

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Krakenlims

PADI master freediving instructor
May 7, 2010
Hi,
Can anyone help me find out where to buy Sporasub/H. Dessault Footpockets?
ALSO - I am a size UK 8.5 - 9 , /43... Should I get the foot pockets in 40 - 42 0r the 42 - 44?
Thanks
Sam

Last edited:
If you don't already have these footpockets and don't know what size to get... Consider Pathos footpockets.

They are awesome.

Fins4u is in the UK and might have something you can try on.

no i have used pathos too wide for my feet need dessault cheers tho

I wear a US 11, and wear 42-44 with a 3 mm sock. It's a great fit for me.

I wear a US 11, and wear 42-44 with a 3 mm sock. It's a great fit for me.
We must have similar feet then. To the OP - I would not recommend the newest generation of H. Dessault pockets. They're way too soft in the heel. If you do the test where you hold the fin by the heel and see if it holds the blade up, it fails completely. The pocket just bends and the blade falls downwards. But, if you can get your hands on the old mold like I was able too, they're the best footpockets for wide feet IMO. Very comfortable and perfect stiffness all around. I have tried to see if I can find anymore of the old model, but I can't. I was only able to find the old ones in Europe which was super lucky. I don't really know where you can get them, sorry!

Jake

OMER Stingrays or something similar might be a good choice as well. I've never used them but I've heard they're a good fit for wide feet.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT