Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
- Join over 38,500+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
- Participate in and browse from over 473,000+ posts.
- Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
- Post your own photos or view from 5,500+ user submitted images.
- All this and much more...
Album: crimping tool
For mechanical purposes various instruments or devices have been employed. A crimping tool is one of them, which is noted to be used for joining two items through the employment of compressed force. Such tools are widely found in the mechanical plants. Basically, there are two types of crimping tools – the first one is hand operated tool and the other one is an electric operated tool. Both the tools have various uses, and it is obvious that for fast and hassle free usages of crimping tools, electrical tools are always preferred. Though, sometimes, hand held tools are used for attaining delicate finishes.