• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

User profile: hansa123
30 results

Lobster neck weight good?

Freediving Equipment

#5 - hansa123
He responded by email. Thanks for this great suggestion! ...

Freediving Equipment

#3 - hansa123
Thanks thats a nice idea! Since I dont have FB I wrote them an email ([email protected] ... with no reply ...
Thanks thats a nice idea! Since I dont have FB I wrote them an email ([email protected] ... with no reply so far. Any idea where I can reach them? ...
Thanks thats a nice idea! Since I dont have FB I wrote them an email ([email protected] ... with no reply so far. Any idea where I can reach them? ...

Freediving Equipment

#1 - hansa123
Hi there. Since I want to train more in the pool in the future I came across the Lobster neck weight system (https ...
Hi there. Since I want to train more in the pool in the future I came across the Lobster neck weight system (https://lobsterweight.com). On Youtube you can find a lot of material ...
Hi there. Since I want to train more in the pool in the future I came across the Lobster neck weight system (https://lobsterweight.com). On Youtube you can find a lot of material but I think most is sponsored and not really objective. I ...
#1 - hansa123
What is the best arm position for dynamic freediving with bifins in the pool? Stretched out in front of you (superman ...
What is the best arm position for dynamic freediving with bifins in the pool? Stretched out in front of you (superman position) or by your sides? Online I have seen both in ...
What is the best arm position for dynamic freediving with bifins in the pool? Stretched out in front of you (superman position) or by your sides? Online I have seen both in competitions so I wonder how big the difference is. The problem for ...

Decreased Breath Hold at Altitude

Freediving Science

#2 - hansa123
Since the body is going to produce more EPO and red blood cells your performance will probably increase in the next ...
Since the body is going to produce more EPO and red blood cells your performance will probably increase in the next weeks while the pressure is constant. However, as soon as you ...
Since the body is going to produce more EPO and red blood cells your performance will probably increase in the next weeks while the pressure is constant. However, as soon as you return to the sealevel you should notice improved performance ...
#5 - hansa123
Nathan Vinski has a lot of material on this approach, so check his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/ ... ...
Nathan Vinski has a lot of material on this approach, so check his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/ ... ...
#2 - hansa123
Could you provide your reference? I think what you describe here is very conservative. Most divers would really, at ...
Could you provide your reference? I think what you describe here is very conservative. Most divers would really, at least, take one final, very deep breath to use 100% of the lung ...
Could you provide your reference? I think what you describe here is very conservative. Most divers would really, at least, take one final, very deep breath to use 100% of the lung, especially when you are diving deeper where lung volume is ...

POST COVID DIVING

General Freediving

#9 - hansa123
I am afraid that this whole COVID thing can really hurt freediving as a sport. The beginners, who are not already hooked ...
I am afraid that this whole COVID thing can really hurt freediving as a sport. The beginners, who are not already hooked, might be more careful to even start or won't get approved ...
I am afraid that this whole COVID thing can really hurt freediving as a sport. The beginners, who are not already hooked, might be more careful to even start or won't get approved by their docs. Especially when they have, even small, longer ...
#3 - hansa123
Hi Nathan, thanks a lot for the detail explanation. I have rewatched some of your videos and some more by other ...
Hi Nathan, thanks a lot for the detail explanation. I have rewatched some of your videos and some more by other freedivers who suggest similar approaches. I think I will try to go ...
Hi Nathan, thanks a lot for the detail explanation. I have rewatched some of your videos and some more by other freedivers who suggest similar approaches. I think I will try to go in my training for the region with some CO2 but stop when I ...
#1 - hansa123
Hi there. Most of us get contractions from a certain point on in a dive. When I do a static dive, after some time I feel ...
Hi there. Most of us get contractions from a certain point on in a dive. When I do a static dive, after some time I feel how the muscles in my belly tense up (I guess the diaphragm ...
Hi there. Most of us get contractions from a certain point on in a dive. When I do a static dive, after some time I feel how the muscles in my belly tense up (I guess the diaphragm?) and then I feel micro contractions for some time before I ...
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2022 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT