• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

User profile: marco15499
About 340 results

Salvimar Predathor Vuoto 100

Pneumatic Spearguns

#215 - marco15499
Nice! Did you get any fish with it? If you can load it too easy, give it 50 more pumps or so until you find it a little ...
Nice! Did you get any fish with it? If you can load it too easy, give it 50 more pumps or so until you find it a little difficult. If you notice that the trigger becomes hard or ...
Nice! Did you get any fish with it? If you can load it too easy, give it 50 more pumps or so until you find it a little difficult. If you notice that the trigger becomes hard or you feel recoil when shooting, take some air off. ...

gold coating vs open cell

Freediving Equipment

#11 - marco15499
Smooth and open is not the same. Smooth you'll see slick and smooth. Open cell you'll see the inner side of the wetsuit ...
Smooth and open is not the same. Smooth you'll see slick and smooth. Open cell you'll see the inner side of the wetsuit kind of "porous" as it has been cut through the bubbles ...
Smooth and open is not the same. Smooth you'll see slick and smooth. Open cell you'll see the inner side of the wetsuit kind of "porous" as it has been cut through the bubbles. Gold lining makes the suit easier to wear, but you'll need lube ...

old clipper speargun ???

Ask a Question - Beginner Spearfishing

#11 - marco15499
That's a Mini-Clipper. I had one. Very difficult to get a fish with one of those due to the short range. I would keep it ...
That's a Mini-Clipper. I had one. Very difficult to get a fish with one of those due to the short range. I would keep it as a trophy in my lining room. As for pressurizing it, You ...
That's a Mini-Clipper. I had one. Very difficult to get a fish with one of those due to the short range. I would keep it as a trophy in my lining room. As for pressurizing it, You can also get an adaptor made at a machine shop and use a ...
#6 - marco15499
Interesting. Thanks for sharing! ...
#11 - marco15499
I also use a Rob Allen belt and can't be happier with it. ...
#19 - marco15499
Not all the dyneemas are the same. The only one that works as a shooting line in my opinion is the Aussie Stiff dyneema ...
Not all the dyneemas are the same. The only one that works as a shooting line in my opinion is the Aussie Stiff dyneema. If you bought another one, use it for your reel. 1.1 is way ...
Not all the dyneemas are the same. The only one that works as a shooting line in my opinion is the Aussie Stiff dyneema. If you bought another one, use it for your reel. 1.1 is way too thin as a shooting line, minumum I would use is 1.4 mm. ...
#17 - marco15499
If you do, I'll be glad to use it. My kids and I don't use anything else. ...
#15 - marco15499
Hey Bill, I don't use mono anymore after trying the Aussie stiff dyneema. If you don't like it, would you send me what ...
Hey Bill, I don't use mono anymore after trying the Aussie stiff dyneema. If you don't like it, would you send me what is left? I'll pay the shipping. ...
Hey Bill, I don't use mono anymore after trying the Aussie stiff dyneema. If you don't like it, would you send me what is left? I'll pay the shipping. ...
#6 - marco15499
Chumming works wonders. Do it! ...
#5 - marco15499
I would buy from an on-line shop that allows returns. I have a Cressi Nano and it is one of the most comfortable masks I ...
I would buy from an on-line shop that allows returns. I have a Cressi Nano and it is one of the most comfortable masks I've ever owned. ...
I would buy from an on-line shop that allows returns. I have a Cressi Nano and it is one of the most comfortable masks I've ever owned. ...
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2022 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT