• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 43,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 510,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,450+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

About 100 results

Nemrod Mini Clipper Speargun

Goods Wanted

#1 - Digger334
Hi I am looking to purchase clean Nemrod Mini Clipper Speargun.

Nemrod Clipper 2 piston question

Pneumatic Spearguns

Nemrod Clipper 2 piston question, is it two pieces? I can't find a diagram of the Clipper II piston. Looks like the ...
Nemrod Clipper 2 piston question, is it two pieces? I can't find a diagram of the Clipper II piston. Looks like the Clipper 1 has a one piece piston but this gun has two ...
Nemrod Clipper 2 piston question, is it two pieces? I can't find a diagram of the Clipper II piston. Looks like the Clipper 1 has a one piece piston but this gun has two piston halves?

G'day

Introductions and Greets

#1 - Digger334
Nemrod Mini Clipper Speargun Pulce 40 Speargun ...

Wanted: Nemrod Clipper rear valve housing block

Pneumatic Spearguns

#1 - Fibonacci
I just bought a classic orange handled Nemrod Clipper Mini with holster (sadly no knife or retainer, so looking for ...
I just bought a classic orange handled Nemrod Clipper Mini with holster (sadly no knife or retainer, so looking for them too) but when it was delivered it showed evidence of ...
I just bought a classic orange handled Nemrod Clipper Mini with holster (sadly no knife or retainer, so looking for them too) but when it was delivered it showed evidence of some rather enterprising repair attempts, not shown in the ...

Shaft for Nemrod Clipper II

Pneumatic Spearguns

Does anybody know where can I get shaft's for two old Nemrod Clipper II spearguns?
Does anybody know where can I get shaft's for two old Nemrod Clipper II spearguns?

Nemrod Mid-Handle Classic Layout Pneumatic Spearguns

Pneumatic Spearguns

"Nemrod" used to be a very big name in diving, in fact probably the largest back in the sixties and seventies. In the ...
"Nemrod" used to be a very big name in diving, in fact probably the largest back in the sixties and seventies. In the USA it was distributed as "Seamless Rubber-Nemrod" and ...
"Nemrod" used to be a very big name in diving, in fact probably the largest back in the sixties and seventies. In the USA it was distributed as "Seamless Rubber-Nemrod" and here in Oz simply as "Nemrod". Any sports store carrying ...

Re-anodising tanks and barrels?

Pneumatic Spearguns

#1 - Fibonacci
older pneumatic guns where the barrel was permanently co-moulded into the handle (Technisub Jaguar, Nemrod Clipper ...
older pneumatic guns where the barrel was permanently co-moulded into the handle (Technisub Jaguar, Nemrod Clipper etc) and otherwise non-replaceable. Quite a good process ...
older pneumatic guns where the barrel was permanently co-moulded into the handle (Technisub Jaguar, Nemrod Clipper etc) and otherwise non-replaceable. Quite a good process summary here: http://www.omwcorp.com/Understan ... and ...

Nemrod Clipper pneumatic Speargun

Introductions and Greets

Gday All from Oz I have a question does anyone know were I can get replacement O rings for a Nemrod Clipper ...
Gday All from Oz I have a question does anyone know were I can get replacement O rings for a Nemrod Clipper pneumatic Speargun Regards killarney Diver ...
Gday All from Oz I have a question does anyone know were I can get replacement O rings for a Nemrod Clipper pneumatic Speargun Regards killarney Diver ...

new member getting back into diving

Introductions and Greets

#1 - DougG
I have a Nemrod Clipper 2 spear gun that I bought new back in the 80's. Some how diving shop never gave me the ...
I have a Nemrod Clipper 2 spear gun that I bought new back in the 80's. Some how diving shop never gave me the manual. I have the gun apart to clean and lube it. Now after a ...
I have a Nemrod Clipper 2 spear gun that I bought new back in the 80's. Some how diving shop never gave me the manual. I have the gun apart to clean and lube it. Now after a week of it sitting on my work bench I forget the re assembly ...

Nemrod seal ?

Pneumatic Spearguns

#1 - maxtorque
years but I am hoping someone may have or lead me in the right direction to find a piston seal for the Nemrod Clipper ...
years but I am hoping someone may have or lead me in the right direction to find a piston seal for the Nemrod Clipper II pneumatic spear gun. There are two identical seals on ...
years but I am hoping someone may have or lead me in the right direction to find a piston seal for the Nemrod Clipper II pneumatic spear gun. There are two identical seals on the piston one in the front for going forward and the other ...
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2020 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT