• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

03 dry/wetsuits.weymouth ,dorset

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

felipe felop

May 26, 2008
i had a suit made to fit my exact body requirements a number of years ago for spearfishing it cost me the same as if i bought it off the peg,its too small now but i rang them a couple of weeks ago & there still just as helpful as ever top class but there fernickity cos they want to make sure it fits &you come back again,mark this down i jest u not

hi, thanks for the info,i'm also trying to pass on info to others about 03, they have been great, it sounds like i'm sending them up,i don't work there there website gives a good account of themselves, take care bud

I love their drysuits but have had bad experiences with their wetsuits - the one I had looked fabulous ... for about a month, then the neoprene went totally baggy, the suit was cold and filled up with water really quickly. I have heard similar stories from friends who bought them.

They are not freedive suits anyway - they are designed for Scuba - so I wouldn't recommend them for freediving.

If you need a drysuit, go to O3, if you need a wetsuit, try Mares for scuba or Elios for freediving

S

i had the suit made with spearfishing upgrades on it in 5mm, i find it to be exccellent in the winter months off the devon coast, but a bit too 'damn hot' in the summer, thanks for your advice on the suits will take a gander

i rang them recently about an upgrade ,it turns out that 'there too busy' with drysuits to make a wetsuit' but they did give me a name in bodmin in cornwall

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT