• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

1 year with deeperblue

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

thin_air

Alphabet
Sep 15, 2001
well, i did it, one year here with deeperblue

i want to thank everyone who has helped me over this past year, with the help of db i have learned so many things that i could never phantom to learn on my own, looking back on my first post i see that i have become a better person because of deeperblue

thanks to everyone who has helped me, and those who will, no doubt, in the future

cheers

Reactions: rigdvr
Vinc,

Congrats on your 1 year with us. You've been an inspiration and friend to a lot of people on these forums - and I look forward to seeing you around the forums for a long time yet!

Ditto

If we can only get more people of your morals / ethics / good manners into freediving, we'd NEVER have any bad reputations to deal with !

Come around to SA sometime ... I'll spot your diving costs !

.... and you're still not old enough for a brewski! no worries, see you at kk'03!

keep up the good work and i hope your fins get to you soon.

later,
anderson

Amigos

Vince, you're a good man.
I feel honoured to know you, and hope that we can meet in person someday....maybe at a competition!
Good luck on the Freediving Course coming up too.
Warmly,
Erik Y.
ps...I got the pic, and will email you back soon.

Vince...
I have a feeling one day I will be able to say "I knew him back before he was big-time!" We should be thanking you for all the thought provoking posts.
Mike

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…