• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

14th/15th June

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

laura storm

Rebel Angel
Jan 16, 2003
This is an official, all singin', all dancin', Saltfree weekend. I'm hoping to have Angel's cover organised. Neither Sam nor I will be there, and so we need some old hands on board to help run it in that smooth and slick fashion that we like so much :D.

Sign away Greenies and Meanies - and we'll take it from there.
x

Last edited:
Re: 15th / 16th June

Dates should be reading the 14th / 15th June - I can't seem to edit the thread title.

Re: 15th / 16th June

Sam or one of the Team Leaders should be able to edit the title Laura. My powers are weak in the Saltfree universe...

ha ha... my powers are strong, even with a heavy dose of sheep flu.... I've changed it

Yes, you can count on me to be there. I would like to camp agian, rain or shine. I can see this becoming a bit of a habit.. but is anyone available for lift to campsite aswell! Hopefully some more will be joining us anyway, in this amazing campsite (5 miles from chepstow, valley views, fires, hot showers and 2.50 a night!!).

See you there..
Jay

Hi there,

I should be up for this one - both days.

I'm gonna try and camp at the same site as everyone else so I can give you a lift if you need!

Cheers for now,

John.

so far just Jay and John - anyone else? We need some more experienced people to come or I'm afraid I'll have to cancel

please sign up if you are thinking about it- otherwise you might miss out

I can't make this one

Sam

I thought we said there was going to be enough last sunday. Isn't Dave doing this one aswell. I know the other John(Bristol) is going to sign up but just hasn't got around to it. Please don't cancel :waterwork. Come on, people...
Thanks for that lift offer John, appreciate that.

Hey,
sorry i'm not the experienced person you're looking for but I'd like to come if it happens (grand total of 5days experience so far...). But I do have my own fins now!
Lisa

if there are still lifts going from trainstation to lake/campsite i might need one too :)

Hi....
I have just joined the deeperblue forum earlier today, I did my AIDA** course with deeperblue at Vobster last weekend.

Keen to get diving again and would be interested in coming along next weekend, however I currently dont have my own suit/fins/mask and of course am also a beginner, is it possible to hire gear as although I am looking into getting kitted out its unlikely to happen by next weekend?

Would also be great to hear from anyone (I am Wiltshire based) who would be happy to buddy up at Chepstow/Vobster etc on any other dates.

Cheers

Kate

hello everyone,
just wondering if the meet it is going ahead? Cuz if so I go and buy tain tickets right now, they're getting more expensive every day...
See you soon hopefully!
Lisa

Hey,

Yep I am up for both days, Jay / John, any chance I can jump in a tent?

BBQ anyone?

Anyone coming from london and want to car share?

Tim

Yes I've got loads of space too if anyone needs it... bbq sounds good but I'll be keeping to light food for freedives sake!

I am more than happy to come and play for the weekend. I will also be camping as it saves the cash. I also have spare tents and will bring them with me.

Looking forward to it.

Just spoke to you Tim... May be there, waiting on talking to my other half...

Camping would be cool...need a tent. Morgan- where is all the camping gear?

Hello All
I'm be there on 14th/15th hanging on a line for you.
No Bubbles...
Cheers
Mark

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT