• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

14th/15th June

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi guys

have a great time. I spent hours tarting up the pontoon this weekend - painted all the weights, booms and shed and fixed up the carpet - so please look after it!

the O2 kit is full and back in the shed - please make sure you turn it off at the end of the day as it had been left open and empty last time and costs £15 to fill...

shed key is in the shop. Please make sure you put EVERYTHING back in the shed and lock it at the end of the weekend. NDAC have been having issues with kids breaking in in the evenings for a swim and are worried they'll swim out to the pontoon and nick our stuff....

have fun - usual times I guess - meet 11am Sat, 9.30am Sunday unless any of you want to change that

S

This weekend is looking good. There are a few scuba Angels coming - so I've had a guess at depths for them, please reply to the thread with a correction if necessary.

Dave Morgan is the boss this weekend - please make sure you pay him your £5 per day, plus an additional £5 per day if you are hiring stuff

Saturday - meet at 11am
Hardest Dave (Morgan) - c40m
Tim - c55m
Jay - c30m
Bristol John - c30m
John P - c25m
Lisa -c20m
Kate A -c20m

Sunday - meet at 9.30am

Hardest Dave (Morgan)
Tim
Jay
Will - c30m
Bristol John
John P
Lisa
Kate A

Dave King - tbc

If you haven't been before - or haven't yet done paperwork (liability release and medical form) - please can you make sure I receive those by email to sam@saltfreedivers.com before Saturday am - forms are attached

thanks

S

Attachments

• medform.pdf
    275.5 KB · Views: 249
  • SALTFREE DIVERS LIABILITY RELEASE AND ASS.doc
    230.5 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Hey,

Apologies for the lateness in signing up... but Kerri and me would like to dive on Saturday and possibly Sunday for me, but not Kerri as she is going to the 'other side' instead (that would be scubaing):D

See you then

Kate

Sorry for the late response here, but I'm not able to do this weekend any more, I have to go to Venice for work on Sunday afternoon, and so firstly should be be diving on sunday, and secondly don't really want to be driving up and down to Bristol twice in one weekend.

Not sure what other Angels are coming, but I hope there should be someone else there who can cover the plate for the depths that you are looking for. Sorry if it screws anyone up.

Sam,

Can we sign the documents and give them to Dave on the day?

I don't think I can sign them electronically (I don't know how).

John.

Hope it's not too late for an extra one !!

will be there for both days.... don't know if you ned to know, as we might not have angels.. but probably about 33m

I'll be camping too.. so let me know if anyone needs a lift..

mandy
x

I will bring all the documents, get you all to sign it, take the money off you, write a cheque and then chuck it in the post to Sam.

Dave there will be space to camp, I am sure I have enough tents.

Cheers

Hey,

I wont be doing a deep dive on the saturday, need to work on a few things and then might have a go at something on the sunday.

Ta

Tim

Hi all, Is it too late to add me on for the weekend, only about 20m ish. Would be handy to car share from london and would probably camp too. Cheers. Gary.

Fine Gary - just make sure you get the forms and payment to Dave at the weekend

thanks

Sam

Gary, I am driving down on saturday if you want to jump in.

Will send you a private message with email

Tim

Hi.

Can you come on the Saturday and Sunday if you have never been before? I have all the gear except a lanyard. I regularly go to Cornwall to keep in practice so can reach 15 metres from shore dives or 20 meters if I take my boat.

Thanks

Pete

Hi Pete

Only if you a) have an AIDA ** or equivalent qualification and b) email me the paperwork for that, a liability release and medical form (downloadable on this thread somewhere) in the next 24 hours... if before end of Friday

If I get those, I'll put your name down

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the rapid response. Unfortunately I don't have the AIDA. I hope everybody has fun at Chepstow.

Pete

Absolutely brilliant weekend!
Thanks everyone,

Cheers Dave for being "mother", thanks Sam, sorry you couldnt make it,

See you all next time.

Jay...hands off that D4!!;);)

yea, thanks a lot for the fantastic weekend everyone, i'm 100% sure now that it's also fun in this country :) and i'm going to have a proper suit next time. cold may be good for the dive reflex but that 80's suite was maybe a bit overkill.

Guess what I got the job in Australia/Indonesia! so I won't make it again before October, at which time i'll live in Southamton so Mandy you have the 'furthest north' title back :)
they want me to leave tomorrow so I better get organized and move out of my room etc... yeeeeeha! xxLisa

Lisa, very very cool, have an amazing time, see you in October.

Tim - Not at all jealous of the blue waters and fishes in indonesia

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT