• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

15/16 January

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
The next meet is on the 15/16th January and we will have scuba cover so if you would like to come let me know, and tell me what depth you would like and we will see. We may limit the depth for safety/cold reasons but I'll tell you if your pitch comes in below that

thanks and merry christmas

Sam

PS 20m vis in the NDC yesterday - beeeeeyooooootiful!

Ice Cold, crystal clear and great fun....freediving or Vodka ?

Hoping to make 25m

see you on the 15/16th

David T

So you guys are not coming to Limassol to keep me company in the comp then :D Only joking of course, but think of me on the 16th won't you!! Static and dynamic with lots of Cypriot freedivers I've never met.....gulp!

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself Dave - see you in May at the comp (unless you want some warm water training beforehand???)

Donna :)

Definitely coming Sam.
What is the plan exactly? how many dives during the WE?
Not too sure about the depth.
I would like to do 35 m, but will depend on how much I eat during the holidays :)

Happy Christmas everyone
See you soon.

By the way,
I am looking for a second hand diving bottle (at least 200bars). Nothing to do with diving, this is to refill the cylinders of my air pistol (for competition shooting, not for rabbits ;) )
So if one of our beloved angels or anyone else has a bottle he wants to get rid off, let me know.
Ideal it would have a DIN adaptor.
Cheers

Last edited:
plan for that weekend is:

Deep dive Saturday am with Angels - then the Angels get out and if we want we stay in and play to max 25m (get out onto pontoon, warm up, snack and get back in)

Deep dive Sunday am with Angels

starting 9.30 each day - this will be the SaltFree regular schedule for the next few meets and we will see how it goes

S

Sorry everyone but we have to cancel this meet - the next one will now be february - more details soon. neither Laura or I can make January - plus it will be damn cold...

Not in Philadelphia but in Bristol, UK - sorry!

having an incredible time in Dahab at the moment. Deepest Dave and I went by camel one and half hourse each way to a dive site you can only get to that way today - amazing corals as totally untouched - plus the journey was fun (even if I may not be able to walk tomorrow). Deep training too at the Blue Hole with Lotta most days - having a fantastic time, sickening photos to follow

Happy New year

Sam x

Well its not that cold here in sunny Cyprus :D And I'll be holding my breath 16th Jan in the comp, which will be a laugh if nothing else! Only 3 women entrants, me, a girl from Cyprus and a girl from Hungary. Rest are all bronzed Cypriot men.... Well maybe!!

Happy New Year everyone.

Donna

to make up for cancelling the 15/16 meet - if anyone wants to come I am happy to run a session on Sunday 30th January - 25m max as no scubies from 9.30 am

Let me know if you would like to come, if anyone wants to crash at my new place the night before that is also cool. I finally have my own flat as of this weekend!!!

S

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT