• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

15/16 March

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Please sign up here if you'd like to join us

I'm hoping to make both days

Thanks

S

Last edited:
come on - surely someone else wants to dive in our beautiful quarry now it's almost spring!!

I will have a D4 for us to play with - does that tempt you?

S

I will be there, if Dave can only do the Sunday then I will come along for that. If there is more take up for the Sat I may do both.

I'm only there Saturday, but definitely Saturday

Tom and Emma might be there saturday

We'll all be knackered from doing an underwater mile for Sport Relief on Friday night....

Hey hey, am going to come down one of the days, not sure which yet need to sort out some car sharing.... Need to get my feet wet....

Tim

Hi,

Any idea what the water temp will be like. October was just about bearable for me. I'd love to come if I can brave the cold.

Cheers,

John.

Reactions: Almostafish
I'd like to come along on Sat 15th. I don't have proper (cold water) wetsuit and only have old scuba fins...v little experience. If I could hire some gear, I'd love to dive, if not I'd like to get some advice/info on gear and meet up.
Tracey

I'm up for either or both days, Dave, would you be able to give me a lift? Tracey are you set on going Saturday, i'll come on either day. Is anyone going for the weekend?

Guys, Girls

You WILL need a proper suit for this one. Water temperature is going to be about 6-8C - which is COLD. You will need a 5ml freedive suit or a thicker scuba suit. I don't want to put anyone off, but this just isn't the time of year to dive if you haven't got the right gear.

If you can find yourself a suit, we can help with the rest for your first meet - after that we prefer people to have their own.

Please can you post here once you've made up your mind if you're coming along or not.

So far - definites

Saturday
Sam
Dave M

Sunday
Dave K
Dave M

we need a definite 3 for each day....

S

Hello
im definatly up for sunday, maybe saturday too, will confirm that one. Its nice to be back.. looking forward to some cold water action!
George xxx

WAH!!!!!!! Welcome back baby!!!!!

We missed you so much. Heard you did some pretty snazzy dives though. I bet it'll be a shock to the system diving in the green after all the lovely blue!

Looking forward to the catch up and the low down.

more for Saturday pleeeeeeeze!! I've got to be in Bristol on Friday so really really wanna dive on Saturday : )

As long as I can get my wetsuit sorted before Sat 15th, will definitely be there.

Sorry my love, I have some Aussie mates in town that weekend so i'll be showing them the sights.

need some answers on this weekend folks - please confirm asap if you're coming or not.

Thanks

S

PS I also could do with more sponsorship for Friday night www.mysportrelief.com/samdive

can't believe my work-mates are so far being so much more generous than my freedive mates - come on - it's a mile underwater!!!

hi guys...

i've been a bit snuffly... and was waiting to see if it cleared up....!! Feeling much better, so I'm going to come down for the Sunday.

Can't make Saturday, as I've been roped into doing some babysitting for my sister's 4 kids :head

see you there.

mandy
x

Hey Sam,

I'm going to have to cancel unfortunatly, i've had to pay for a trip to France and i've no money now :( Sorry!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT