• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

16/17 June

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Anyone want to sign up? We have an AIDA ** Course running and a regular meet - please indicate which you are interested in if that's not gonna be obvious to me!

Sam
(I'll be there but teaching so I don't need Angel cover)

Sam,

put me down for the saturday - i'll have to keep it shallow though as very very out of practice.

May bring the Mrs and littl'un down.

David

Hi Sam

Really enjoyed the course thanks Liv, Tim and Sam.

I want to come down and get some more practice in and get that bit deeper to get the 2*.

Looking forward to that lake having warmed up a bit more too by mid June.

Thanks again.

Great Tessa - see you then. I'll post timings in a week or so

S

I would like to immerse myself in 20-25 metres of water on both days, thanks, especially if it is sunny.

if anyone wants to piggyback/redo/listen to/do from scratch the ** Course that weekend, I still have some spaces and money is a bit negotiable at this stage - particularly if you are someone who has helped fill buckets with rocks or similar

let me know

S

Hi Sam.

Can I come and dive on 16/17 June?

I've done the AIDA** course last summer and just got back from a weekend at Vobster and I'd really like to get some more practice diving.

I'd be diving about 16m hopefully.

Cheers,

John

yes - keep an eye on this thread for meeting times etc.

you'll need all your own kit and a lanyard but we can sell you that if necessary

s

Do we know what the Angel requirements are for that weekend? I can only do the Saturday again, but would like to Freedive this time if possible.... (25m-ish)

Angels both days if possible. Depths will be posted here

I will be with the students and Mr Crocs is working for PADI so we can't really help with the main group - sorry.

S

Hi, I would like to try and make both days that weekend - if I can't, would it be ok to just come on Sunday? I have signed up for the double dip and it would be good to get some practice in Chepstow before the competition! I already have a lanyard etc.

Anna

OK So Far:

Diving with the green mean posse on the main line

Saturday - meet at 11.30 am
Lammy 20m
John P 20m
Andrew 20m
Annamaria 25m
Simon 25m

Sunday - meet at 9.30 am
Mark H - seriously deep
Andrew - 25m
John P - 25m
Annamaria - 25m

2 Star Course - diving with Sam both days - meet at 9.30 am
Tessa (you can come about midday on Saturday as you've done the classroom before)
Ben
Coen
Derek

We will be on the pool Sunday pm. If you are not on the course and want to come to the pool please let me know. It costs £5 a head.

S

Sam,

Can you count me in for this one? I snoozed last week but hope to get down a few times this year.

I'm 2 star.

Thanks Sam, that's great!

I have all of the kit apart from the lanyard - if I could buy one that would be cool.

Cheers,

John. :)

RJW - who are you???
John, Anna and RJW - as this is the first time you've dived with us, you'll need to do a medical form and liability release. Both are attached please bring them with you. NB if you answer yes to anything on the medical, it has to be signed by a doc. If you have a different signed medical, that is dated within the last year, you can bring that

George - if you come, can you bring these too

thanks

Sam

Attachments

• SALTFREE DIVERS LIABILITY RELEASE AND ASS.doc
    230 KB · Views: 323
  • RSTC Medical.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 199
Sam

Can I have a lanyard too please, I have all the rest of the kit now (or hope to if my fins arrive in time).

OK - will try and make up some lanyards before then!

may also have a new clothing order in too if anyone else wants a hoodie, t shirt etc.

also got loads of sharky rubber weightbelts

S

Me too saturday and sunday, 46 ish both days, ta muchly.

Tim

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT