• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

17 18 November

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
This will be our last meet before Christmas and the British Freedive Association Annual General Meeting takes place on the Sunday at NDAC after diving

Please sign up if you'd like to come - and if you can, please stay and take part in the AGM - your big chance to influence British Freediving!

Both days - meet at 11am

(plus it's my birthday that week so I guess we'll have to hit jimmy deans or something!!)

Sam

YAY!!!!! That's the only reason i've been freediving, so I can go to Jimmy Dean's.... and people like bloody Hardest Dave keep thwarting me by refusing to pay their inflated prices :D

I'll be there, if i'm not diving it's because i'll be in the shed frantically doing my debits and credits...

Oooh its going to be cold!!!!!!

Is hot ribena going to be enough - should we think more of mulled wine to bring back the feeling into our extremities afterwards?

Sod it I'll come and have a go - it will make me appreciate the warm water in Egypt so much more when I head out in December.

Can i come on the Sunday please Sam. Not dived deep for ages so i'll keep the depth down. Got a wedding to go to Saturday night so see you 11am Sunday.

Steve

Saturday
me
Benny
Tessa

Sunday
me
Benny
Tessa
Steve

is that it???? It's the BFA AGM on Sunday after the dive... that isn't enough of a draw ; )

how about if I bring some of mums chocolate cake???

S

Might be a good idea if you bring enough cakes for about 15 of us, just in case we get a full group. And if they don't turn up, then we'll just have to split them between the 3 of us :D

Deepest Dave's coming!

any more for any more?

So are we going out to play on Saturday night then? I'll need to crash at a B&B or Hotel - I've forgotten the name of the one I used before can anyone suggest one then I can have a glass of something to celebrate Sam's Birthday. :friday

P.S. I'm with BennyB on the Chocolate cake - it will be cold enough to justify the need for extra calorie intake.

Sam, forgot to look on here every day... some of us now have jobs that mean we can't doss about looking into cyberwater every minute!!
I shall be there and will be up for the J.Deans... might get Vikki to come too!
Hardest Dave are you coming?
Benny, good call on the cake. I like carrot cake coz it got healthy carrot in it innit!

what mr king- you gotta job? and there I was thinking, oh well, I COULD quit my job - some of my mates don't have jobs and they're ok.... perhaps I better stick it out....

oh well, David T and Steve M also coming Sunday

S

Hello,
so its thick socks and a stiff upper lip to brave the subzero conditions... I shall be there and i think jimmydeans sounds like an experience not to be missed!
Coach King... can you pop some pics on a cd for me... i will make you one with mine and livs.... looking forward to it.
George

Reactions: apneaboy
Right ho george!

I shall do my best to remember when I get home to do that. Is Mr Money away again?
Look forward to seeing you again without your hard earned tan!!! ha ha! I bet it has all faded!

Davey k

Reactions: apneaboy
ms philip can't make it, not sure about monsieur cash

wusses!

Both days - meet at 11am

Saturday
Kerri
Katie
Sam
Ben
Dave K
Tessa
George

Sunday
Sam
Ben
Dave K
Tessa
Mandy?
Steve M
George

On Saturday, I'll be there early, down on the pontoon fixing stuff so just come down when you're ready

S

Tim's coming too! The lure of Jimmy Dean's was too much :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT