• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

17 18 November

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
woo ha! read Erics stuff on the how to eat and keep warm thread. Great stuff. BennyB I am sure you have read it, flax seed or sausage roll? See you all there!

Hey hey, yes I will be down, have gunk coming out of my nose but will see how I feel about getting in the water on saturday, going to be cold all winter anyways so might aswell get wet.

Tim

Reactions: apneaboy
BADGER and Luke.. but I think he quite suits Baxter : )

they're cool, they've just been to the doggy hairstylist so they are all sleek...

Tim - eat Wasabi Beans - they cure everything!

Of course! I knew Baxter looked wrong when I typed it...

pats on the back and big thanks to everyone who made it into the water this weekend, especially the soaked Sunday posse

YOU ARE HARDCORE!!!

S
x

Great seeing everyone again.

Have a gud un

Oh BTW, slight confusion on which Dave is which?? I know Mr Crocs, he had a good excuse not to be there

That obviously must have been Hardest Dave there today, who is the one tucked up with a hot water bottle in Plymouth ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: samdive
ha ha..... I reckon his title is on the line!!!

Steve when is the Aida Ranking Social Event happening?

Ah, so that's what the cackling up the back was!

GREAT weekend, had a blast, though i'm still waiting for bits of me to defrost!

And thank your mum Sam for the lovely cakes.... YUM!

If we have the aida ranking social event at salt free i'll bring our new mobile platform along for extra space for people to dive on, it was named after the creator, the wooley aqua-transport.

See ya

p.s. i've just added rep to all the hardcore crew on Sunday, good effort ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: BennyB
Great to see everyone at the weekend even if I wasn't hardcore enough to dive on Sunday too :(

Love the A.R.S.E idea looking forward to putting that one in my diary :)

Now just need to plan that fancy dress outfit for January - do you think we ought to wear the fancy dress to Jimmy Deans afterwards?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT