• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2 3 August meet - sign up here

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
We've got a course going on - hoping someone else might teach it but either way, I'll be there

S

hi sam. yep I'm going to be there . After the DD weekend I can't get enough of the Green stuff ha ha ....

MARTIN

Last edited:
Sam, Unfortunatly I will only be able to come on the Saturday this time. I have lifeguarding course on Sunday! 40m. See you then... J x

hey sam. great photos, a warm thanks from me for a great weekend .
25m please... I emailed your mum bye the way..

Hey I'm in. 35m sat 38m sunday! Anyone available for a lift from bristol on the saturday?
Camping anyone??

Hi Sam

New member - hoping to come the Saturday and Sunday.

Newly qualified instructor, hoping to do 43 Saturday, and 45 Sunday - Please.

Thanks

Brian

PS: hoping to camp saturday night.

Hi Sam,

Another new group of members... I'd like to come along with Brian (I'm an AIDA 3*) and bring two x AIDA 1* divers with me on the Saturday (Omar & Kate). Is that ok? We're all going to camp. Should be fun! rofl

Hannah

Hi Hannah

Fine for you to come along as a 3* but we normally ask for ** as a minimum, so for the others, it will depend a bit on their experience.

Please could you ask them to mail me with an outline of what they have done

You will also ALL need to fill out and bring with you the attached forms and will each need to have your own kit, including weights and lanyards. We sell lanyards through the Saltfree Shop on http://www.geocities.com/samdive/dreamweaversaltfree/saltfreeshop.htm

thanks

Sam

Attachments

• medform.pdf
    275.5 KB · Views: 237
  • SALTFREE DIVERS LIABILITY RELEASE AND ASS.doc
    230 KB · Views: 272
So far

Sam
Jay
Brian Daly
Brian C
Hannah
Martin
John

Liv and students

that leaves 5 places - sign up quick if you are planning on coming as I get the feeling I might end up having to turn people down through lack of space on this one. Don't really want more than 4 per line

thanks

Sam

Hey Sam,

If there is enough room, count us both in for Saturday and Sunday...

Could i have 28m (ish) on sat (and if im being very optimistic, 30m??!) and 25m for Kerri. Sunday, same for Kerri and <15 for me as i will attempt the traditional freediving route of going head first rather than my special technique of feet first (and i thought that was normal, how wrong, how very wrong i was...)rofl

See you then

Kate and Kerri :)

Hi Sam,

both Omar and Kate have completed their 2** exam, Kate has dived the SETT and Vobster and has been in touch with you previously. Omar has dived the SETT a couple of times. Kate is around 24m and Omar at 26m.

We would most likely all like to go for max 30m if it's ok for us all to come along?

ok - that should be fine but please make sure everyone brings the forms along, lanyards and own kit

thanks

Sam

This meet is mighty busy so we are going to run two sessions on Saturday:

Saturday
arrive 11am and head straight down to pontoon:
Tim
Jay (40+)
Brian C (40+)
Gary
Louise
Kate G
Kerri
Martin

arrive about 1.30pm and head straight down to pontoon
Sam
John
Brian D
Hannah
Omar
Kate
Liv and students

Sunday - we should be ok all at once unless more people sign up. Meet at 9.30am
Sam
Tim (40+)
Martin
Brian D
John
Brian C (40+)
Gary
Kate
Hannah
Omar
Kate G
Kerri
Liv and students

If there are any more people, these times might change so keep an eye out

With this many people, we can't lend kit - so please make sure you all have your own INCLUDING weights and lanyards. We can sell you a lanyard if necessary. It would also be very helpful if people could be prepared to swim out to the platform - we can't ask the boat to shuttle us all day!

I will try and get Angel cover for the people doing 40 or more - if there's no "40+" next to your name and there should be, let me know.

Wondering if we will get this many sign ups in February? : )

S

Last edited:
Sure hope the weather holds guys .... there could be quite a few of us round that campfire on saturday.

Hi Sam, thanks for accomodating us. Myself and Omar are only intending to come on the Saturday. As I understand it, Kate and Brian intend to dive on the Sunday too.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT