• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2 3 August meet - sign up here

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
This is soo, so cool. It's awesome seeing so many people interested in going down for a splash in the green. After Double Dip it really looked like there was a new wave of people coming down and what's even cooler is that you're all coming back again!

Sam, Dave and the Angels put in a HUGE amount of work to provide Britain's best freedive facility and arguably one of the best in the world (if you're not biased against green and sometimes cold); in the 2 years i've been going I think Sam has only been in for a training dive a couple of times so it's a real self sacrifice for her. That's why it's great to see people appreciating the effort.

Cheers,
Ben

revised list
Saturday
arrive 11am and head straight down to pontoon:
Tim
Jay (40+)
Brian C (40+)
Gary
Louise
Kate G
Kerri
Martin

arrive about 1.30pm and head straight down to pontoon
Sam
John
Brian D
Hannah
Omar
Kate
Liv and students

Sunday - we should be ok all at once unless more people sign up. Meet at 9.30am
Sam
Tim (40+)
Martin
Brian D
John
Brian C (40+)
Gary
Kate
Kate G
Kerri
Liv and students

Don't worry sam we will make sure you get your practise in ! let me know if I can do Anything to help you out on either day.

drag me down to at least 30m please.. preferably 40!

S

should be OK from 30.... 40 has involved a bit of snogging to recover in the past!

Newbies - please take a look at the attached before you come along

thanks

S

Attachments

• Safety Rules for Diving with SaltFree.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 243
see! thats why I have to increase my depths ... if you can't make 40m you aint getting snogged.... the hard and fast rules at salt free, dont you love it.....

Hi Sam, Just got back from Africa and see that Hannah has included my name on various posts, just to confirm I will be diving both days (I see my name has been included on list, or at least I think it has unless its a diff Kate!) but wont be camping as just picked dogs up from kennels this morn and dont want to abandon them again next weekend!
Cheers

Kate (Adams)

thanks - so that's you then, I was wondering if we were going to start having the same problem with Kates as we have with Daves!

you're on the list.

Hello,

Is there space for one more? both days 40+ please. So good to see so many new faces!!

George xxx

You should have Angel cover on one of the days. I'll let you which one as soon as the guys confirm. They will cover everything below 40m. The rest will be Counter Balance. More soon.
x

Hi Sam,

If there's room I'd also like to come along.

45m and 50m

Stuart

HI Stuart

No worries, Saturday early slot and Sunday 9.30am

We might not be able to let you below 40m both days if we don't get cover but we'll aim for at least one

S

Hi Sam,
I'll be there with Dave (if there is still space). I'll aim for 20m.
It will be good to see you again,
Kattie

that's fine - if Dave is coming. He hasn't signed up yet
Dave - we need to know if you can make it so we can sort out cover

S

This weekend I am coming down for the training course. If the weather is good I will be stopping at Beeches Farm Campsite. I have seen the directions on Sam’s website but does anybody know the OS grid reference for it.

Thanks

Pete

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT