• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2 vintage guns

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

agbiv

Spear, cook, and eat fish
May 17, 2008
I have two vintage guns for sale. They both need new bands and shooting lines but the trigger mechanisms, shafts, barrels, and double flopper tips are good.

#1 is a 48 inch Healthways. It has a mid handle and rear pistol grip.
#2 is a 36 inch Voigt.

I'll sell both for $150 USD or $85 USD each. Shipping paid by purchaser. I guess I'll ship anywhere but not sure about customs.

Al,
Would be helpful if you could post pics...given that they are not well known guns..
cheers

Right-o! However my computer is soooo decrepit I can't from here and not allowed at work. If anyone is truely serious and wants a look-see I'll mail photos. PM me for request.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…