• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

21/22 October and Pool on Sunday - MOVED BACK A WEEK!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Hi All

I'm not around for this one but I know a few of you want to go. Liv and Dave Morgan will look after you with the counterweight. (If you look after them too!)

Please sign up here. If you would also like to go to the pool in Lydney Sunday afternoon for some Static, please post that too.

£5 per day plus NDAC entry for the lake, £3.50 (pay to NDAC) for the pool

Have fun, wish I could come but I'll be away with work again

S

Re: 21/22 October and Pool on Sunday

I will be doing a 46m dive on the Saturday and a 45m dive on the Sunday.

11am in the car park on the Saturday and 10am on the Sunday
3.15pm for a static session in the pool.

David Morgan

I would like to try 18m on the saturday and 20m on the sunday, not sure about the pool.

Directions to the pool:

Turn left outside NDAC and keep going until you get to a roundabout, take the Lydney exit (about 10 mins drive)

Drive into Lydney and take first right by the town hall, past a pub, through some traffic calming stuff and the pool is in a school on the right.

Please tell NDAC you are going and pay for it at NDAC - £3.50 per person. Check with them on Saturday that it's OK

Ideally take the O2 and First Aid with you and drop it back at NDAC on the way home - if the NDAC instructors are in their with students they should have theirs so you might not need to take ours as well.

Have fun

S

So far only Dave and Andrew. We need more people for this to happen, and you also need someone competent to work up top and man the counterweight.

Please post here - if we don't have enough by Wednesday, this meet will be cancelled so if you want to go, make it known!

thanks

Sam

Sorry, I was planning on coming, but I've not had a weekend at home for over a month, and I really need to sort some stuff out...

The mid-November meet I'll be there in some capacity.... :martial :duh

Hello hello, Sorry late again!

I'm coming just as long as this horrible cold goes away in time! Can't breath at the moment, never mind equalise.

Not sure about depth 40something.

Liv

Oh yeah and if I'm well - I'll be up for the pool statics Dave.

Hi guys..

I was hoping to come, especially as I can't make the November one... BUT... my car is off the road... it is very poorly and I don't think it will be mended by the weekend :waterwork

It broke down on me yesterday.. On the M6, near Lancaster... Lucky I made it to the services, but I had to come home on a rescue truck !! You have to laugh ! It took hours to get home :head

So, you'd better count me out... and if it gets repaired in time, I'll let you know, but it's not looking too promising...

Mandy
x

OK Guys - not looking good

Can anyone make the following weekend instead and let's call this one off

That means I can train too! I started another thread.

Sam

Hey guys,

Thenext weekend 28/29 would be top, if anyone else can.

Start new job on the monday so might skip the pool session and head straight back after the sunday dive if it happens

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT