• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

23 foot Bayliner Trophy--twin Merc Force 125's

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

agbiv

Spear, cook, and eat fish
May 17, 2008
My folks are getting too old to use their boat. 1989 23 foot Bayliner Trophy. Powered by twin 125 Mercury force 125 outboards. Double axle trailer in good shape with good tires. Motors recently worked over--carbs, new impellors and head gasket on portside motor. In San Antonio, Texas. $5500 cash firm. PM me to get photos and/or arrange a test run.

Sounds good Chef but shipping it to dear old ireland would probably cost as much as the boat, you could drive it over the atlantic and have a holiday here too.

Reactions: agbiv
Feargus!!!! You said hello to me when I first joined DB! :waveOh how I'd love to go see the land of my ancestors--and then visit England for some who were off the black sheep side. :blackeye However, crossing the pond in this vessel is out of the question. I am seeking local Texas buyers or really rich (& NTB) overseas buyer.

I AM planning a trip to 20 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico (weather cooperating) on board my 17' MacGregor, tie up to an oil platform, fish all night and come in next day. I will take pictures and post. :t

Ah I know I was only messing you would need another boat to refuel you along the way. Good luck with the sale.

Feargus I thought all those Texans were rich oil barons and as such Chef could afford the carriage to send the boat over no probs.roflroflrofl

Reactions: agbiv
Only oil I've got is in the vehicle motors and what I mix with the gas for the boat--and I have to buy that! :naughty

Reactions: podge
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…