• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

24/25 May

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
is possibly going to be a low-key, regulars only mini-meet

post here if you're interested (not really suitable for newbies, sorry, but you are more than welcome the weekend after 31/1!)

s

Re: 23/.24 May

Is this the Friday and Saturday, or the Saturday and Sunday? If the latter, then the dates would be 24th / 25th.

I'm interested in either the 24th or the 25th, and will confirm which as soon as possible.

Re: 23/.24 May

hello...
im definatly up for it, but fri may be difficult. Is it sat and sun as well?Lets hope that summer does not desert us!
George :)

sorry folks - this is 24/25 May - the Saturday and Sunday only

I'm gonna do my best to get there

S

I can only do the Sunday, and would like to aim for a 55m dive.

Thanks

h

given that this now clashes with Liv's Will Trubridge thing - can we move it to 7/8 June?

S

I can't do this one - but if you'd still like to I don't see why not... put your names down and if we have enough, it can go ahead

S

Oops, forgot to sign up. I'm coming down, permission slip has been signed! Wife is away that weekend so absolutely MUST get wet somewhere, guilt free weekends don't come around very often :D

Cheerio,
Ben

I am still on for it. Sat and Sunday. Lots of dives and lots of technique. Come on the rest of you!

Something's come up and I may not be able to make it... will confirm when I know more.

Something's definitely come up for me, and I'm very sorry but I have to bale out :-( Should be along for the next one.

OK - so this is now just

Dave K
George
Tim

which means that if one of you drops out - we need to cancel! Please be sure you can be there, so as not to P*** off everyone else big time!

S

hello
im still up for both days, evil head cold permitting.(Hurrah for echinacea!)The suns going to come out as well... they say.
george xxx

Hi guys...

Well.. I'm back from India and Egypt !!! BUT... still not going to be able to make this one.. doh!!!

Just don't seem to have had the time to get in the water very much so far this year.... really must do something about that...

anyway... the reason I can't make this weekend is because I'm heading over to Wales,with our scoobies, to go play with the seals.... :inlove It's just a little more appealing than the deep green, I'm afraid!!!

Have a good one though...

mandy

xx

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT