• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

27Ib Bass!!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
wow, here's the pics for anyone not reg'd there

Attachments

• 12kgcn3ka4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 206
  • kopyasimgp5500ps6ev1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 202
Great fish. I speared one bass this summer, a Striped Bass. It was 41inches long and about 26Lbs, it sure was a monster underwater!

-John

I particularly like the European nonchalance on his face, like he gets one like that every day. I'll assume he's Italian or Spanish. Amazing fish.

Thats right crazy 13! I was there for that one. It was a good fight. Can't wait for for the fall run of stripers. RI is where its at! But that is a nice 27lb! Nice job.

WHAT A HUGE OCTOPUS!!!!!!!!!! Lol....

For those that don't know, the octos on the west coast get up to 8 metres tip to tip, and generally are a metre or 2.
I remember the first Caribbean octopus that a DM pointed out when I was a SCUBA nerd and thought "Is that a snail?" lol.
And beautiful big bass by the way- nice catch. Hopefuly a stone shot or it might have been a good ride up. Or back down haha.

That's a total horse of a bass.I think i'd probably have had some kind of heart attack if i clapped eyes on that in the sea.Think it'd have to be the full family fish-fest to do that long lived fella justice.

Oh I know, but I thought others might not get it!
8^)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…