• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

29/30 September

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
One more before the winter kicks in....

this will be a normal meet AND a 2 Star course

Please sign up below with your name and approx depth, and which day

thanks

Sam
(teaching both days)

Hi, me too please - hopefully my performance will be a little better.

Both days - would love to make 30m.

Cheers,

John.

I'll be there.

I'm trying to find a way to come both days. I'll let you know nearer the time.

Certainly no deeper than 30m

Tom

A guy I train with is also interested in comming for the sunday.

His name's Will and he has a AIDA***.

anyone else? not quite enought of you yet as I have to teach that weekend and can't help...

Sorry Sam, I won't be able to make it - we're heading to Venice for Pen's birthday.

Cheerio
Ben

I'm hoping to make it - depends on if the shoulder is ok by then and if i can get my wetsuit on - i'm not going in in just my bikinki!:naughty
Have to confirm in a weeks time.

ta tar. xx Liv

Andrew
Tessa
John P
Will?
Liv?
Tom?
anyone know if:
Dave King? George? Dave Morgan? Mandy?
are gonna make it....

thanks

S

Hi there....

I was really hoping to come down... BUT we've got to get our boat out of the water and back home before the end of September... So I might have to spend the weekend doing that... I'm hoping we can squeeze that into one day, so I can come diving for the other !!

Will keep you posted...

Mandy
x

hello,
Im going to try and make it for both days, but it may end up only being one. work smerkeh?! Will keep you posted. Depth wise 35cw and 30fim
love george. xxx

Something has come up and I am only going to be able to make it Sunday this weekend. Shame I wanted to spend some serious time in the water this weekend but these things happen.

Is it 10am start Sunday?

Sam BTW you were going to send me the forms for the wetsuit can you send to theresa.mclean@bt.com - thanks.

Hello..
sadly can only make one day... sat if there are enough of us.. if not will move thing round and come on sunday. What time are we meeting on both days?
George xxx

On reflection, if it is not a problem, I would prefer not to come this weekend. I am 2 weeks into my teacher training course and at the moment I need to conserve my energy for facing children at school.

Sorry
Andrew

Sat - 11am
John P
Will
Dave K
Liv
George

Sunday - 9.30am
John P
Tom
Emma
Will
Tessa
Mandy
Dave K
Liv

I'm sorry I've just got a pretty bad cold. I doubt I'll be able to make it as I feel quite weak at the moment.

Part of my job involves visiting hospitals and yesterday I went to an A & E place and have picked up this cold - I'm quite annoyed as this may be the last dive session this year!

I'm sorry to cancel at short notice - If I improve perhaps I could make the Sunday - I'll wrap up warm and see if it goes off.

Cheers,

John.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT