• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

3/4 May

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Sign up here with your depths if you'd like to come - we should be diving both days

I'm there teaching all weekend. We have the pool on Sunday afternoon - please let me know if you'd like to come to the pool too

Need to know depths, and please be pretty sure you are actually going to turn up - as we are planning to have Angels for this meet and I don't want to mess them around.

Thanks

Sam

blimin 'eck Liv!!! gutsy calls!!! good for you!

Mandy - I'm jealous! where are you going?

Not to be outdone by a girly, I want 60m on the sunday. I can only make that day.
Monarch Freedivers begins on the 24th April, tell your friends!

you are all a bunch of crazy hardcore depth junkies !!!

I'll be sunning myself on a lovely liveaboard shark safari in the southern red sea... A little bit of scuba (got to wash the dust off my kit !!), a little bit of freediving (well... extreme snorkelling anyway... no other freedivers on the boat, so got to be a bit careful), hopefully some close encounters with some threasher sharks (my favorite shark!!!),a little bit of beer and a lot of sleeping and sunbathing !!!

Anyway... have a good one, and I'll see you all for the next one... the sun should be out by then....

x
mand

Last edited:
"Baby The Angels are here,
Brought me a bible and a gun,
Baby I wanted to stay with you,
But they're saying I'd better run,
Cause heaven's a footstep away."

Angels who'll be shining their lights and halos will be Mark W, Simon, Pete K and yours truly. Be gentle with us sweet Greenies, evil Meanies and Benny B! And please learn to keep your luminescent white bits under wraps - I get snow blind!

Altsaint is declaring 50m for Sat, and 60m Sunday (FI).

See you there.
x

yippee - can't wait. I'll be teaching but it'll be great to see everyone again - plus I'll have my new wheels so am looking forward to a decent drive!

off to italia today for a week for work today - don't wanna go in the least but hey it'll almost be summer when I get back!

see you all soon

S

I'll be there, looking out for you all! Kerry may well come along too for a bit of surface cover.

60m eh, very brave. I'd better bring a couple of tanks along then!

So we're doing both days then?

Yes Jedi, both days, lots of gas! I'll buy you a muffin and some T, doesn't get much better than that :D

Turn up the rock, boys 'n' girls. The Angels are back in town!
x

I'm in for both days too! depth will be less than 30m, I'd like to use the pool sunday if anyone else is up for a bit of dynamic!!

Si - tell Kerry I'll lend her a suit and she can blimin well get in the water!!! she's a superstar freediver and it's time she realised her potential!

see you all there

Sam (in Milan)

I will be there both days and I will be less that all the above, just a bit of free immersion and no fins.

Hi all, I will be around to get used to some cold water again - bringing some hot water in a thermos as I have heard there are no showers! Misery...

Would like to try for 40m day one, 45m day two.

See you all out there!

xx Anna

Hello boys and girls,
Yeah back to the green!! Whats the temperature doing? Can I have 38m on sat and 42 on sunday? See you there
George xxxx

Hey hey, count me in for saturday and sunday, 50m and 53 - 55 ish ta muchly.

Tim

Cool - lots of people!

just a note that if you are planning to train FI and No Fins, please bring your fins with you as you'll need them for safetying (and the school fins will be in use)

see you soon

S

Is there a kick-off time arranged yet? I need to finalise the safety plan and mail the guys with depths and so on.
10:00 both days - as a suggestion?
x

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT