• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

3/4 May

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
OK Final List

Saturday - meet 11am
Tim 50m
Liv 45m
Ben 40m (for charidee)
Anna 40m
George 38m
Dave Morgan - tbc <40m
John <30m

Sam teaching - Daffyd, Jay, Daniel and Louise (on pontoon from c 1pm)

Sunday meet at 9am
Dave K - 60m
Tim - 55m
Liv - 50m
Anna - 45m
Ben - 45m
George - 42m
Dave M <40m
Kerri <30m
Katie<30m
John <30m

Sam teaching - Daffyd, Jay, Daniel and Louise (on pontoon from c 10am)

Pool - Sunday from 1pm - 4pm
Sam teaching - Daffyd, Jay, Daniel and Louise
Kerri
Katie
John

Pool costs an additional £5 per head and is great for static but not fantastic for dynamic

Any more??? Mark H are you diving??

I have a load of new SaltFree clothing - hoodies in all sizes, long and short sleeve t shirts and of course lanyards - can I tempt you to shop at all?? person that buys the most gets to play with the D4 for the day on Sunday. Person who buys second most gets to use the solar shower..... : )

See you there

S

Last edited:
Yeah, Mark H is diving, I posted his depths in one of my messages.
50m Sat, 60m Sun.

Both a bit snowed under right now.

See you in the deep green, depth demons.
x

Hopefully I'll have the video camera overhauled, serviced and ready to go at the weekend, so you can give me a wave as you make your (perfect) turns on the plate. When I get a chance (vid editing computer in bits cos of moving house) I'll put together another video like the last one. If that's not incentive for people to make their depths, I dont know what is!

Folks- freebies and scubies

It's kind of the kick off meet of the new season, which means I'm looking for new paperwork from everyone. I'll bring blank forms to the meet, but if you have any medical issues and usually need a signed medical - please bring a copy of it with you

medical form is attached - if you answer yes to anything, you need a signed one, less than 12 months old

thanks

S

Attachments

• RSTC Medical.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 224
Actually, on the Saturday, I'd like to change my depth to 45m if that's OK. Still looking for 60m on Sunday though. Thanks.

Sorry, looks like Rob will be around this weekend after all, so I will have to drive back on Saturday, no diving for me Sunday. Oh well, will probably need more than one night to recover from the cold anyway...

Laura, take me from the safety-list for Sunday.

See you there tomorrow morning!

Anna

I've just got out of a pool session and struggled with blocked sinuses at 6ft so I won't be able to make it this weekend! See you all next month!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT