• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

48" used Biller for sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

pikappetapi022

May 31, 2005
48” AB Biller Padauk wooden speargun for sale. The gun is used but in great working order, has taken large grouper, AJ’s, snapper, and muttons. Overall length from muzzle to butt end is 50”. Many items have been upgraded with better AB Biller parts and Riffe parts. Gun is rigged with a 48” shaft with a tri-cut tip (three times the cutting surface of the original tip), Riffe shockline bungee attached to 400# black Riffe mono shooting line. The slide ring was replaced with an AB Biller low-profile slide ring (lower-profile = less drag resulting in faster shots). Butt end of gun has been modified to accept Riffe shooting line break-away assembly (included in asking price) used for blue-water hunting.
Included in the sale are 2 extra 54” AB Biller shafts. Each shaft comes with an AB Biller low-profile slide ring. One shaft is fitted with an AB Biller tri-cut break away tip to be used when blue water hunting. There is a slid ring on the other shaft but not tip (could put one on if really needed). There are many little extras I’ll included in the price as well, such as, 3 bands in good working order, the 3 original AB Biller slide rings, a new AB Biller shock line, large swivels, line crimps, and any extra 400# black Riffe mono I have left. All this would cost over $450 new….. but I’m only asking $ 250 for all of it.

Definitely interested, actually was going to be purchasing a 48 or 55 inch Biller within the next two weeks. But it seems you have the rifle set up for soley blue water with a break away system and all, but i got lost in the details. I will be using the gun for near and offshore fishing in New Jersey, any chance you could attach a photo of everything your selling so i can get an idea of all the modifications you made. Also just curious why youre using 55 inch shafts for a 50 inch gun, didnt that affect the range quite a bit. What effective ranges were you getting on the gun?
- Chris

hahaha didnt catch the date on your message originally, guess im only botu a year late. Nevermind

Hello I was Curiouse if someone could get me some dimension of a an biller 48" special speargun shaft. I'm looking specifically for the square notch dimensions the part on the shaft that goes into the trigger mechanism.
How far from the end, and how long this square notch is. Thank you

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT