• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

5/6 April

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Is anyone mad enough to want to dive that weekend?

S

cambo, john - who are you? if you haven't been to Saltfree before we need to have a bit of a chat before you come along - and you need to hold at least AIDA 2* qualification. Please either post here or PM me

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam,

I did the First Aid course with you in Jan. I've done the 2** course with DB in Greece last year & train with Mark & Liv & Co in London.

Cheers,
Ian

Hi sam, we've had a chat previously - I was going to come along to the February meet - I have a F.R.E.E qualification but no cold water dives as yet!!

John

OK - John and Ian please can you both complete and send me the liability release and medical forms before the meet with a copy of your certification.

Please can you also both make sure you've read all the safety stuff

I've sent all this to you both on a PM

thanks

Sam

Attachments

• AIDA MEDICAL FORM.pdf
    69.8 KB · Views: 220
  • SALTFREE DIVERS TRAINING EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY.doc
    230 KB · Views: 208
  • SafetyRulesforDivingwithSaltFree.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
so far

Both Days
Liv
Ian
John

anyone else? we could do with some more regulars....

S

Am thinking about it, just have to consult the Events Co-ordinator...

Sorry can't make it. I will be in Prague getting cheap beer in me! Next time though!

which day folks? We need to know so we can make a plan...

I can come now. I'm getting a lift with Cambo so whatever day he's happy with, i'm happy with!

Cheerio,
Ben

ps. Sam is the surface temp up to double digits yet?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT