• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

5/6 July meet - sign up here

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Please post here if you'd like to come - what days and what depths

thanks

Sam

(will be there, teaching - unless anyone else fancies teaching the course??)

Hi Sam,
I'll definately be up for this one. Both days, 35m cw on Saturday and some free immersion on Sunday. Hoping people will join me camping at lovely beeches farm again.

Always happy to help where I can!

Reactions: samdive
ha ha jay - like the avatar!! (you could send me a real photo if you like!)

might even camp myself.. not sure yet (might wait for a weather forecast)

S

Hi Sam

I'd like to come along for one of the days, (can I confirm closer as to which day?). I've just ordered an off the peg suit whilst trying to get Elios made to measure sorted so should have a proper suit to wear this time. My Scuba suit a def no no for freediving!

Kate

yes - just let us know day and depth a few days before

Hi Sam,

Yes me please, Id like to come. Im 90% sure I can make both days, but ive been spending so much time underwater that im going to have no life whatsoever soon - dive geek!
Can I have 55m 1st day and 60m 2nd day please.
Cheers,
Liv X:t

Reactions: apneaboy
Hi sam, I just passed my 2** aida with sanso in Dahab 2 weeks ago and would love to come down to salt free for 5/6 july meet( and would fancy a try at the double dip comp too, I am fresh of the conveyor belt so to speak so my depths are only at 16m so far. Richard let me know yesterday that he has just sent off my forms to aida..... I have no idea how long it will all take to get to me , if it does not arrive in time is it going to be a problem ? and if so any Idea what I should do? also can I buy a lanyard and weight belt from you when i come down (providing everything is in order) on the 5/6 july?
martin.

Hi Martin

no problem - I'll just ask Sanso for confirmation and yes you can buy a weightbelt and lanyard from us. You'll just need to fill out a medical form and liability release for me

You can enter the comp that weekend too if you like

see you there

Sam

Hi,

I'll be up for this one. Deffo for Sat not sure about Sun yet.

Hopefully 30m.

Cheers,

John.

hey.. count me in too...
deffo saturday, and hopefully sunday too
I'm up for camping if I can make the sunday !! we had a brill time last time, with our awesome campfire....
x

Thalia Lane will be around that weekend taking photographs - wear your smartest suit!

If you haven't already, please post an idea of depths as we will also have some Angels in the water

thanks

Sam

Hi sam, not sure what depth I should post. managed 17m in dahab would like to hit 20m ... is that to big a jump?
Am going to be driving down early sat morning from Essex( if any one wants a lift) and will camp( just got my self a new 5 second tent from decathlon :t. shall i bring down the relevant forms with me or send them to you before I get there? Thanks
martin

Hi Sam,I'd like to do the Saturday, but it depends how my revision goes..... what is the latest I could confirm?Cheers,Sue-Ling

Hi Sam,

Just back from Egypt! Don't think I can make that weekend but I can vouch for Martin in case Richard doesn't get in touch in time (internet is sketchy out there & Richard's a busy man) - I was there when he completed the 2* course. He's got Saltfree written all over him.

Cheerio,
Ben

oh well in that case

Everyone - let me know by Wednesday please

Martin - fine to bring the forms with you as long as the medical is OK

see you there

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT