• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Course 50% off Learn how to frenzel course (need beta testers!)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ImmersionFD

Feb 3, 2011
Sounds familiar?
  • Trouble equalizing between 15 - 35 feet while freediving?
  • Notice is hard to equalize head down but super easy when you turn head up?
  • Tired of people telling you to pinch your nose and blow?

If so, you are likely using the wrong equalization method. You are probably doing the Valsalva method of equalization which will not work past 15-35 feet while freediving.

If you are doing Valsalva I have created an online course called Road Map to Frenzel. It is a series of 13 videos with over 2 hours of content with EVERYTHING I know about how to teach Frenzel.

I've taught over 500 people how to Frenzel via my one on one skype sessions since I started running them in 2010.

I need help!

I'd like to get feedback from real students who are struggling with equalizing. I'm offering this course for 50% off in return for answering a survey and getting your thoughts on the program. I've had tons of instructors evaluate the program, and they love it, but I want data from real students.

This video below will quickly allow you to determine if you are doing Valsalva or Frenzel.

If you are doing Valsalva and want to learn Frenzel you can purchase the program @ www.Immersionfreediving.com/store

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT