• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

5000th member party extravaganza!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Which movie shall we watch at my 5000th member pizza party?

• The Big Blue

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Popeye (1980)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Ocean Men

• Waterworld

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • AIDA Championships

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Little Mermaid

• Cayman 2004

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freediver

• Flipper's Odyessy (1966)

• Total voters

sinkweight

fat flotilla
Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
As Drunkinbda has brought to my attention in another thread, we have 4,999 members. The 5000th member could join any second, so in preparation, I'm making party plans for a shindig at my 650 sq. ft. apartment in Dallas!

There will be CocaCola, various dips and spreads for melba toast squares, and I will be ordering pizza. I've taken the liberty of borrowing my companies presentation projector to watch a dvd off of my laptop.

The question is...which movie shall we watch? It's up to the members of Deeperblue. I figure we can start the party a couple of minutes after the 5000th member joins in.

well..although im unsure of which one id like to see off hte top of my head..i want to put in my recommendation that Deep Blue Sea be put on the "Not for viewing" list :ban

we can get some good ol texas bbq in too!! ill make the parallel off to the one you made(couch for beer in bermuda). Now we got two trip options.. :friday

I accidently started the poll after I posted the thread, so put in the first vote, drunky!

Cayman 2004... Mandy Rae... wooh hoo!!!!

if thats the vid im thinkin about

Last edited:
well stephan congrats..your forum got its 5000th by the member name of ferrao2003

Alright!

The party's on. I assume everyone can make it tonight around 6:00 pm.

I'm glad somebody voted for Flipper's Odyessy. What a great, campy movie to remind me that I was born way too late.

Ah, the days when you could keep a dolphin in a pen, take a motorboat out 10 miles offshore with your trusty rifle and go diving in a mono-lense mask without needing to wave your diving flag.....and all at the age of 10.

haha...yeah i didnt get to find the joys of the trusty rifle until last oct... and boy is my baby hot!!!!

and the extravaganza continues... :friday :chatup :friday :yack

i guess its a good time during this lil party of ours sink(since we are the only peeps in here) that im gonna make my 100th post
thanks to all through the months..its been great here at DB!!!

Well, that gives me an excuse to throw another party. Or at least advocate already having thrown my own party for you...before I read your last thread.

You see, Drunkenstein, in celebration of the inevitable, I took the liberty of slamming all your 100th post Vodka shots tonight. In substitution of your liver, I gladly nominated mine to accept YOUR 100th post award celebratory, alcoholic accolades.

About 6 of them, to appropriately bedeck my sordid account.

sinkweight oh sorry mate, cant make it tonight got a beach BBQ to go to here in the maldives, rain check on that. :hmm

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT