• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

5th/6th June

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Can you let me know as soon as possible if you would like to come to saltFree on either of these dates. A lot of people can't make it so we may only dive on one day.

This is the meet JUST before Cyprus so I am really keen for it to happen - let me know if you can be there - Angel or freebie

thanks

Sam

please let me know soon about this

At the moment it looks like Saturday only but if enough people are interested, we'll do the whole weekend

Help me! I need to train before Cyprus!

Sam x

SaltFree this weekend:
We are running a kind of mini saltFree this weekend for people who want to get some training in before Cyprus.

We only have a small scuba team available on Saturday and none on Sunday so the max depth on Saturday will be 35m and 20m on Sunday

Thought we would use it to practise technique - breath up and recovery, tag pulling, turning and some long slow but short dives.

Names on the list so far are

Saturday - Sam, Shaun, Deepest Dave, Hardest Dave, Justin, Remi, Marcus and Zoe

Sunday - Sam and Deepest Dave

if you would like to come, or your name is here and you are NOT coming please can you let me know by Wednesday lunchtime

thanks
Sam

Another great hot and sunny weekend.

Thanks to the small but perfectly formed bunch of freedivers that turned up on Saturday and to Deepest Dave for our fun and games yesterday too.

Big thanks too to the Angels Mark, Fin and Neil for your support on Saturday.

"Unofficial" records were set this weekend in UK Men's Variable (Deepest Dave), UK Men's noseclip, feet first with heavy hay fever (Deepest Dave) and Womens No Limits via DIY FHOF (Sam) - tell you what attaching an FHOF to yourself at 25m and opening the bottle is hard work!

Had a laugh in the green and are now looking forward to the blue

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT