• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

6/7 September

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Full meet - both days

I'm teaching (Unless anyone else would like to, in which case just say!)

S

Last edited:
Hi Sam, thanks for frenzel docs. I'll be up for this meet, boths days, no more than 5 bar pressure please! :)

J x

Hi Sam,
I'll be there both days. I really want to nail that 25m
See you all!
Kat
By the way, any free space in a car from London?

Hey Sam,
I'll be there both days - go for 35 sat and 38 sun and see what happens!

See you there!
John

Hey Sam,

Both days for me and Kerri please (I wonder if i can actually manage to keep myself attached to my lanyard this time...)

see you then
Kate

Emma and I can make this one. We'll only dive one day though - probably Saturday. I'll check with Ems on Wednesday...

cool... I just remembered my neighbour gave me loads of wood so I'll bring some of that!

humm I really wish I had a tent now... the last BBQ was really good indeed! Who knows, I might manage to borrow one. Can we convince Garry to cook again?

Don't worry about tents, if you can't borrow one I've a big 3 man so your welcome to some of that! I have also a spare sleeping bag and air mat so let me know..

Jay, You are the best!!! well... maybe second best after all Dave just set a new british record. I have to support the Monarch in chief dont I? I take your offer about the sleeping bag and air mat. It will make the train journey much easier if i dont have to carry these. Thanks so much!

hi folks

Dave (Mr Crocs) and I will be camping too. We also have quite a bit of spare stuff kicking around so if anyone needs anything just ask.

we'll be there about 9 on Friday night

S

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT