• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

6 ft jbl pole spear with 3 tips,inc slip tip-40$

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jtkwest

recreational user
Dec 2, 2007
here is a 6ft travel/unscrews into 3 pieces/ spear by JBL. 3 tips, one 3 prong, a slip tip and a dual flopper-spinner tip, all in a case. the band broke on me last time i tried it, but it goes directly into the cap and you just tie it , so it would be easy to re tie the same rubber, or just get some new thicker stuff, since the stuff that it came with is a little thin , in my opinion, but you can make up your own mind. i want 40$ plus shipping. the thing goes for 89.95 to 120$ depending where you look. i have had it about 1.5 years, and never used it once. i lent it to my sons friend 2 times and he lost the tip , (i replaced it) so i retired it. i figure someone could get some use out of it. it is pretty long/ 6 ft really 7ft with slip tip or prong tip and it is VERY light.

Attachments

• pole spear 003.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 169
  • pole spear 001.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 166
  • pole spear 004.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 157
  • pole spear 006.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 157
  • pole spear 005.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 157
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…