• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

6th May

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
At the moment, I can't say much.. but if you are a SaltFree-er - please please keep this day free to be at the lake.

We need as many of us there as possible that day and Angels too, right to the bottom

I might not be able to make it because of work commitments - but believe me, you want to be there.

More news as soon as I can

S

oooooou, this sounds cool! Will check the diary...

Rocks will be coming up..... are they digging it out a bit more so Theo can get a few more metres?

we reckon its around 80m at the moment - the tide came up over the winter, you now have to go UP the usual down ramp to get onto the jetty....

anyway, on the 6 May we have a mystery guest who will hopefully find out for us....

S
(not doing no limits, that was a wind up!)

for something so special I think the baby can take a backseat :naughty (in the car on the way down with my wife of course).

I'll prob be so frazzled that 10m and 30s will be beyond me...may just float in quiet solitude on the surface.

Lammy

Well I guess I can say now...

Mr Nitsch will be joining us that day.. along with some TV and such shenanigans. More news as it comes in - I have no idea what kind of dive he will be doing but we are rolling out the red carpet on the pontoon...

Should be cool

S

I think we're gonna need a bigger boat, I mean lake.

Excellent, should be a fun day - I'll bring the video and lights to film him ferretting around on the bottom.

Wicked! Does this mean I can introduce Herby to Chips and Cheese?? Can I, can I?
Can we take him for a pint of Guiness in the boat to warm him up afterwards?

For sure we have to have some kind of "do" afterwards! It is also SaltFree's Fourth Birthday that weekend so the Boat is definitely on the cards.

Liv - if you get Herby to eat a plate of cheesy chips, I reckon you qualify for free cheesy chips for life!

Cool - the boat it is then - I think Hurby would find the saltFree staple quite beneficial to his training dont you!
We can check to see if your Christmas pressie Egyptian love god statue is:inlove still hidden on the shelf too!

Sorry but this one has been postponed for a while - new dates will be posted here as soon as we hear from the organisers

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT