• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

7/8 July No Fins Training Weekend

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Please sign up here with the day you can come and the depth you'd like if you want to join us this weekend

thanks

Sam

anyone for camping???

Re: 7/8 July

Can't do that weekend, will be at the comp in Maribor. Next time though... need to get some practice in for the Double Dip!

Cheers,
Ben

Re: 7/8 July

this one's going back a week - sorry if that messes up anyone's plans.

See separate thread

S
x

This Weekend Is Now A Max 40m, No Fins Training Weekend!

If you would like to come please put your name down with the days you will DEFINITELY be there. Please only sign up if are you sure you are coming as your cancellation might affect other people

Sam

Saturday
Mark H

Sunday
Mark H

I am up for it, I put my money on the weekend being a bright sunny day and all the better for diving with no fins..............

Bring it on

David

PS Come on you freedivers, we need some safety and more people to get the weekend up and running.......

I am more than happy to come and help - I am only 2* but maybe some help is better than no help? I am fairly local so it's quite easy for me to get there. Might be fun to have a go at no fins too if I get a chance. If being so new to it all I am more of a hinderance than a help just let me know.

P.S. can help both days - I'd originally booked the weekend out to freediving anyway and nothing has yet filled the gap.

Trying to make the saturday, dont count me out yet, will get back to you.

Cant do sunday.

Tim

You are more than welcome to come along Tessa, hopefully we can get some more divers so it is easier to organise in terms of ropes, safety etc.

David

tessa - warm up those rope pulling muscles!!! (seriously don't let the boys abuse you!!): )

Thanks for the advice Sam - Just let them try! :martial

I'll make sure I get to have a go or two to make it all worthwhile.

would love to come and play on saturday.. not sure about depth as its all a bit new, I would imagine the 20 ish mark though...
george x

So far this looks like being Saturday only because of the numbers

any more?

I should be ok for both days, assuming transport from someone.

Cheers,
Ben

Hey you guys,

I'd love to, but i'm not back from Maribor till late sat night, so don't think i can do the 7th or 8th. boooo

Liv

Reactions: samdive
Are we talking about 7/8 or 14/15? I can do 14/15, not 7/8 cause i'm in the same boat as Liv.

Cheerio,
Ben

7/8, or as looks now just the 7th. There is another thread for 14/15...umm, you posted in that one Benny. Living proof of what long statics do to cognitive function.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT