• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

7/8 June Working Weekend

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
another possible mini meet - if we can get 3 experienced people.

I'll be there anyway, painting and mending the pontoon if not diving

S

Re: 7/8 June

only be diving if we get a few more people

I'm there working - so this might be more of a "grab a paintbrush" than "grab a PB weekend".... lots to do to smarten the place up before the comp

Sam

I am in at the moment, but don't like the sound of manual labour. George would love it though!

My flight back to Egypt isn't till 3pm so if anyone can get up early on Sunday morning I would love to get my feet wet. I'll be a bit hungover from a wedding but I did my best ever dive after a hideous journey from Milton Keynes 2 hours sleep and far too much vodka red bull.

tess I'll get in the water with you if you show up.... which day?

Sunday - I have a wedding Saturday - but I would need to leave by 12 - so if the working group starts early I can do some work and get my feet wet - fabulous. Its only fair I do something to help if I can - I can't just take take take.

Thanks Sam - I need some practice if I am up against BB. (somehow I suspect he might just manage to beat me but we can't just hand it all to the bloody Aussies can we without some kind of fight?

I need some practice if I am up against BB. (somehow I suspect he might just manage to beat me but we can't just hand it all to the bloody Aussies can we without some kind of fight?
True - this isn't the Ashes rofl rofl rofl

no worries, how early is early? Dave's got to be there at 7.30 so I can come with him if you're really keen!

Well I don't think I will be drinking much at the wedding but I'll be in Cheltenham which is probably an hour away. I can aim for 9am then can help for a bit and play for a bit.

Anyway BB it may not be much of a fight but at least I'll go down trying and it means I haven't got to bring any fins back with me which makes travel easier. Anyway diving is SOOO much more fun than cricket :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT