• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

75cm teak speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Maradona

Nov 18, 2007
I am selling my new teak burmese handmade speargun. It comes with a 6.3mm 115cm seatec spear with sharkfins and a mini seatec reel equipped with 8m of 2mm kevlar line. It is ideal for bass fishing. I tried the gun after ballasting it; it has no recoil even if it has an 18mm OMER rubber band and it is very accurate. I honestly spent many many hours sanding it to reach it to the shape I wanted and then I coated it with epoxy resin so you would not need to oil regularly. The gun is perfectly ballasted not to sink or float whether you leave it on the surface or 50cm from the bottom of the sea! It comes with a very strong trigger mechanism from TEAKSEA which can sustain up to 8x16mm rubbers so you will never have any problem with it! If any questions or would like more photos let me know: n_stamos@hotmail.co.uk or 07758580027. I am selling because I am very passionate with spearfishing and making guns is my hobby. Postage for UK around £15.00 if less would let the new owner know. Can send abroad but would need to check price first. This type of gun would cost £400 in the market and would not come with a reel, possibly not rubber or spear. I am asking £300 plus postage.

Attachments

• DSCF6141.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF6176.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 162
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…