• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

8/9 September -MOVED TO 15/16 SEPTEMBER!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Please sign up here if you'd like to come to this one

Sam - c 35m I hope

Last edited:
Re: 8/9 September

I'm going for 25m in the hope of making 30 in Greece but I am probably being overly optimistic. Still got to have something to aim for.....

I should be able to make both days. Hope the weather's a bit nicer.

hopefully 25 - 30m

Cheers,

John.

Can't do this one - preparing for a marathon ! Nottingham 16th Sept.

Its all for charity ! raising money for the Sailing Charity Morning Star Trust (cos' beth hasn't been doing much to help them this year) if you are feeling generous form is attached.

have a good one !

Lammy

Damn and blast this is addictive - I am rather annoyed I will be back in Egypt and will miss this session after all, but still the dolphins are calling and I must obey.

If anyone is going to do any training any other weekend please let me know - I really want to hit the 30m now.

Hi , i would like to come just for the saturday and try a 45 m cwf.
Thanks , Dave

David Tranfield.

I'm in. Aiming for 30m

My friend Emma asked me to sign her up - probably just one day. 30m also

Thalia is vacillating. Something to do with a wedding, apparently.

Tom

who's your friend Emma and does she hold AIDA 2 Star?
Please ask her to mail me and let me know a bit about her freedive background

thanks

Sam

Hi there...

count me in too please !! somewhere around 30.....

see you all there.

Mandy
:inlove

sorry folks but we need to move this one back a week - please can you repost if you are coming along or not

thanks

Sam

Hurrah! I can come out to play too. Just the Sunday I'll still be travelling on Saturday.

Aiming for 30 FI.My monofin might have turned up by then too so I can play with that and probably flounder around the 15-20m mark CWF.

I would like to come for both days , deepest 45m on second day. Only problem i won't know if i will be able to come for sure until around the 13th september due to work commitments , is that ok with you Sam or do you need a definate answer before, sorry to be a pain, let me know, Thanks , Dave.

Dave - that's fine, just post on here when you know

S

change in date suits me better....

getting my tattoo done this friday... and I'm not really supposed to get it wet for a few days!!

same depth as before...

see you all next week

Mandy
x

hello,
Id love to come down on both days if thats ok. 34/35m cw and 25-30m fim please!! Lets hope the suns out! :inlove
George xxx

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT