• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

8/9 September -MOVED TO 15/16 SEPTEMBER!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Not sure about depth on this meet yet. We don't have Angels and I heard a rumour that the counterbalance clutch broke at the last meet. I need to get there and assess the damage and whether or not the counterbalance can be used before we say how deep we can dive.

If anyone knows what happened to it - please mail me and tell me. If it works, then if you are comfortable using it to cover your dive then that's fine. If it doesn't work, then the limit is 30m. If it's bust and needs a new part, then we are unlikely to get it fixed until the 29/30 meet as Mr Crocs (and his tools) will not be around.

S

Hi, I don't know if I'll be able to make both days.

Hopefully will be able to make Saturday.

Long story but my car broke down on the way to Newquay and now I've got to go pick it up from Plymouth.

Cheers,

John.

I don't know if I'll camp this time but last time I camped in a campsite called Bean Acre Farm not far away. It was pretty good apart from the rain!

It's a camping and caravan club one - not sure if you have to be a member.

Edit: I expect to pick up my car on saturday then drive to chepstow - I don't know if I'll have time/energy to dive on the saturday when I arrive. It'll probably be a bit late in the day so I probably wont be able to make saturday.

I'll probably camp in chepstow saturday night and join you for diving on sunday.

Last edited:
Sorry Sam, can't make this one now; hope to get down for the next one though.

Roger

looks like

Saturday
Sam
David T
Mandy
George
Liv
Tom
Deepest Dave

Sunday
Sam
Tessa
David T
Mandy
George
Tom
Liv
Deepest Dave
John P

see you there

S

have fun folks, think of me on Sunday - i'll be slogging it out round a marathon.

Lammy

meet at 11am on Saturday, 9.30am on Sunday

see you there

S

PS If I am late on Saturday - just get on with it. I'm driving up from Cornwall and journey time varies from 3 1/2 to 6 hours depending on traffic!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT