• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

81 Pikehunter

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sjurba

Feb 9, 2010
Decided to make a speargun for the mediocre wiz I usually hunt in,this time I let function decide form. No curyworlies,just functionability.

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 255
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 238
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 253
Nice work fella, i like the simplicity of the form it looks GREAT! :D

Last edited:
Beautiful work! I especially like the way you tied in the bands at the muzzle. Very clean.

cheers! It was great fun making it! I think the next one will be just the same,just 20-30 cm longer... or perhaps a roller,hmmm choices,choices...

Small rollerguns make for really great dirty water guns since they can be both short and powerful for their size.

Beautiful!
What about some more picts where you see the whole gun in elevations? :)

Best regards
H!

Great work and "fungis" design. Looking good. I like your fully parallel rubbers in groves and the reverse trigger. I guess you can't make the rubbers work more efficient than that.

What kind of trigger mechanism are you using?
Jegwan

Thanks,Im using a picasso trigger called njord,got it from diveshop.gr.
Got it wet this weekend and it seemes to be working as planned,slightly positive,but im going to get a 120 spear,and add a little led to the handle to balance it out. Its rigged with 14,5mm bands at the moment and I think it could do with some heavier ones.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT